Cabir : "Manik..I know you care about all of us..but do you have even a slight idea ..what we all went through in this long one year?.. Manik! You and Nandini are our strength..if anything happens to you both  ..we won't be able to take it this time..why aren't you understanding God damn it?..".. he shouted at the end ..which shocked manik ..he never seen cabir this much impulsive before..

Manik : "you really became my shadow bro!".. he suddenly said and now cabir looked at him with teary eyes..and rushed to hug him..

Cabir : "tu samjh Kyu nhi raha hai..we can't live without you..I can't loose you once again.. please go from here..please Manik!  ..please.."..his voice was shattering ..he was loosing bit by bit.. Manik cajoled him..while everyone was quietly looking at them..with tears in their eyes..

Mukti : "Manik sir .. in order to save you Abhi is injured badly .. atleast for the sake of his sacrifice..please go from here..".. after a long silence she said ..and this made ManBir come out of the hug..

Manik looked at Nandini..and she blinked his eyes..he also nodded..

****

Dreamland hotel :

MaNan entered the hotel room..hand in hand..talking to each other..

Nandini : "it's okay Manik ..sab theek ho jaega.. don't worry!"..

Manik : "I really hope Nandini..all I want them to be safe.."..

They both entered inside the room with tension on their faces. .

But what they saw next inside the room..was enough to make them shock to hell..

*****

Cabir : "Nikhil..Aryaman kahan hai?".. he asked while talking on call..whereas he himself was on the streets of Shimla ..even high snowfall wasn't able to stop him today..

Nikhil : "yahi hoga woh cabir..but what's the matter?".. he asked suspiciously..

Cabir : "woh waha nhi hai Nikhil ..go and check on him..".. he told him in his angry tone..

Nikhil : "ok ok relax..am going ..wait".. he told him to relax as confused cabir was very much agitated..

Cabir just then saw someone in the grocery store ..which shocked him to hell..

Nikhil : "cabir..woh....". .before he could say anything ..Cabir disconnected the call and ran inside the grocery store..

Nikhil : "yeh kaha chala gaya?"..he thought impatiently and in worry..

*****

Manik : "Aliya tum yahan?".. he said shockingly...Aliya looked at their entwined hand..and they both noticed that..Nandini instantly left his hand..and Manik composed himself..

Nandini : "aap log bat kijiye ..am waiting outside.."..she said while looking here and there..she didn't wanted Aliya to doubt on the...but little did she knew that ..Aliya already know about her ..

Nandini turned around to leave..but Aliya's voice stopped her from moving out..

Aliya : "Nandini wait right there.."..she stopped her.. and this made manik suspicious..he looked at Aliya and he knows she is up to something..but above all..she seems to be very very scared..he never saw this much nervousness in her.. Nandini turned back to her..and Aliya stood in front of them...

Aliya : "Nandini! I know who you are..".. she straight forwardly told her..and this made MaNan scared..

Manik : "Aliya! What ..what are you talking about.."..he asked in  worried tone..

Aliya : "manik..will you believe me?".. she asked with pleading eyes..and MaNan exchanged glance..

Manik : "of course I will..say whatever you want to..".. he assured her..but her behavior was giving him tough time..

Aliya held his hand..and some tears escaped from his eyes..

Aliya : "Nandini..she ..she is your wife manik..".. she told him...and both of them look at her with wide eyes..Manik looked at Nandini..while she was equally shocked....

Manik : "Aliya yeh tum...."..before he could ask ..Aliya held Nandini's hand..

Aliya : "somewhere am also responsible for your misery Nandini..if possible then please forgive me..".. she cried badly...and now MaNan were shocked...

Nandini : "Aliya tum... tum mere baare mei...".. before she could ask..Aliya raised her face ..and wiped off all her eyes..

Aliya : "manik..just go away from here.. take her with you..kahi bhi jao..bas yahan se chale jao..otherwise he'll kill you.. "...her last sentence made manik very attentive..

Manik : "who?".. he said with fired eyes..and Aliya looked at him ..

Aliya : "Dhruv vedant ..." ..she told him and he looked horrified ..while Nandini was equally shocked......

Nandini : "dhruv is behind all this?".. she said still wasn't in the state to believe this..

Manik : "dhruv?".. he repeated with anger and shock...

Nandini : "how can he stoop so low..".. she said in disgusted tone..after a long silence..Manik shocked them..

Manik : "No! Dhruv isn't behind this..am sure..he is not the real face.." ..he suddenly said while Aliya looked at him shockingly..

Aliya : "that means you remember everything . You know everything?"..she asked in shocking manner.. on which manik Nodded..just then Nandini's phone started ringing..and it was Nikhil..

Nandini : "Kya hua Nikhil?".. she asked as soon as she answered the call..

Nikhil : "Nandini..Cabir ka call aaya tha..he was enquiring about aryaman..but now his phone is out of reach.....".. he told her everything..while Nandini was shocked..Manik looked at her in confusion..

Nandini : "how's this possible?".. she asked in shocking tone.. while manik was confused..

Screen freezes on their faces..

*****

Keep going.. roller coaster ride has just begin..keep scratching your heads 😂😂😂.

Love ..Kajal ❤