"My silly baby." He mumbles softly against my lips, his lips brushing against mine with every word, making it a little difficult for me to follow.

"I'm sorry about your shirt I really didn't mean to." I say biting into the inside of my cheek peeking up at him from under my lashes.

"You can make it up to me with another kiss." He says huskily his melting silver eyes aglow with mischief. My cheeks heat up, but I comply nonetheless.

I tip toe placing my hands onto his shoulders, my cheeks reddening further as my hands came in contact with his heated silky smooth skin. I try to pull him down so I could reach his lips and he puts up absolutely no resistance, his large build seeming to melt into me as I place my lips onto his. His body moulds around me the way it seems to always do when we are so close, and this time I let my tongue dart out to travel over his lips, the small shudder that takes through him only encouraging me. I bite into his bottom lip gently the way he had mine, tugging it lightly, eliciting a low husky groan from him. I pull away from him, blinking up at him slowly and he smiles, pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"My Raine." He mumbles against my skin.

"Okay you got your apology, now help me paint." I say slightly excited, I'd discovered this room while pacing around as I always did when on the phone. Completely unpainted, and since it was reading week, I'd offered to paint it.

I'd asked him what colour he wanted, since it was his house but looking at me tenderly his eyes staring into my own he'd said chocolate brown. Making me wrinkle my nose as I stared at him, a whole room chocolate brown.

"Why chocolate brown?" I'd asked, but being the aloof chipmunk he was he simply responded.

"I have my reasons." His smile was secretive, and despite the fact that I didn't completely agree, it was his house so chocolate brown the room would be.

I handed him a brush, watching him closely as he walked towards the wall, his hand completely steady as he made a smooth run down the wall, no brushstroke left behind, the colour was so smooth. I huffed inwardly, I was secretly hoping he'd need help, he was practically the best at everything he did, and apparently painting walls was just a part of all that, absolutely infuriating.

"So I guess you don't need help." I said to no one in particular, moving away from him, and he turned around frowning at the place in which I'd stood ever so close to him.

I got back to painting, but me being the average human I was didn't have inhumanely stable hands, so sadly I had to paint over stuff numerous times to ensure it looked smooth. Tiring process but also somehow peaceful. I peeked back at Xavier nearly gasping at the weird squiggly mess he was making on the wall, dipping way too much paint, and his hands shaking. I rushed towards him holding his hand in mine, to steady it.

"What happened?" I asked, stumped as to what had changed in the last minute to make him go from Picasso to chipmunk on drugs.

"I guess I can't paint." He said turning towards me, his eyes widening slightly, innocently, nearly too innocently but I paid no heed to it.

"I can teach you." I said, trying to play it cool, he didn't need to how happy I was knowing he needed my help in something.

"Thank you love." He said letting me step in front of him as he wrapped an arm around my waist, and I let him. The proximity would help him see the technique up close. He leaned into me, letting me guide his hand, his warm bare skin a constant heat source in the cold of the empty room.

"Let me grab a roller, I have one upstairs." I say tugging away from him, nearly skipping up the stairs. Finally there was something I was good at, something he would have to call on me for help in. I grabbed the roller from where it sat in the department store bag in the foyer, grabbing two water bottles from the fridge for the both of us. I made my way merrily back to the empty room, my jaw nearly dropping as I see the conniving house cat Xavier painting quickly over the portion I'd done, smoothing it out to perfection. So he did know how to paint, he'd lied.