Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3

Start bij het begin

"YOU GUYS ARE ROWAN AND COREY FOGELMANIS! OMG, WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOUR PARENTS USED TO ACT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME FOR LIKE....REAL!" Tyler screamed.

"OMG, IT IS THEM! ROWAN YOUR HAIR. I mean....Mrs. Fogelmanis? Wait...YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED. WAIT...THEY HAD YOU? WAIT...WHAT THE F*C--I mean...uh...heck. What the heck." Bree chimed.

"OK please, never call me Mrs. Fogelmanis again. I feel like I'm old. Just call me Rowan or Rowboat or that old bat but never Mrs. or m'am or anything like that. And no we didn't technically have Cowan--but she's our daughter none the less. Also--watch you mouth." I pretended to scold.

"Sorry." Bree smiled.

"Corey, can I have your autograph?" Tyler asked hopefully.

"Um..not right now. But to make it up to you--Cowan did you want to invite your friends over tonight? You know where they'll get to hang out with the whole family? Sabrina Carpenter--" Corey said cleverly.

Bree squealed.

"Bradley Steven Perry, Peyton Clark, Jack Griffo." I added.

Tyler and some random girl squealed.

"Carmen Blanchard, Sarah Carpenter, Sophia Carson." Corey smiled.

They're both flat out hyperventalating now. Ok, too many famous people are in our family.

"Sure. You guys wanna hang later? You know if I don't get stopped by--" Cowan stoped short.

"Uh...you-know-who again?"

No. No, we don't who. WHO?!

"You haven't told them yet?" Bree whispered.

"Told us...what?" Corey asked raising an eyebrow at Cowan.

"NOTHING." Cowan interrupted covering her friend's mouths.

"Cowan." I scolded.

"You're already at my school--don't push it." Cowan begged.

We let Cowan stay out in the hall with her friends and found the principal's office on our own. We walked in and he greeted us. I sat down but Corey didn't bother. He reached into his pocket and dumped a bunch of the awful buttons and posters that were degrading Cowan on principal...Brown's desk.

"What are these?" Principla brown asked putting on reading glasses.

"Flyers and posters and buttons and pins and a bunch other stuff calling my daughter a slut. Most of the kids here are bullying her and I need it to stop." Corey deadpanned.

"Oh, yes. My little Tyler saw that video--she and your daughter are friends I believe. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do though." Principal Brown said easily.

"What?" Corey asked dangerously low.

"Ok--" I cut him off and put on my nicest smile.

"What do you mean, there's nothing you can do?" I asked politely.

"Well it's cyberbullying--that's not illegal in New York and the school board can't punish any students who express themselves online."

"Express themselves? My daughter tried to commit suicide, yesterday!" Corey yelled.

"I'm very sorry about that but that's not exactly my fault. And with all due respect, your daughter shouldn't have been engaging in sexually activity at her age and certainly not taping it."