Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3

Start from the beginning

"Puh-lease, what are you gonna do grandpa?" The guy snorted, making reference to Corey's wheelchair.

Corey stood up and the boy's breath hitched. Corey's much taller than him so, I understand completely. Corey kicked the boy's legs so that he would've fallen on his knees and then grabbed him by his collar so that he was sort or dangling.

"Talk ill of my daughter again and I will end you. Got it, pipsqueak?" Corey threatened.

"Y-Yes, sir." The boy stammered.

"That's what I thought," Corey said dropping the boy and rolling his eyes.

Pretty much everyone was quiet after that except for a few kids who recognized me and Corey. Tiny murmurs came from mostly girls, stuff like--

"OMG, That's #Cowan. No wonder Cowan's name is that!"

"Do you think Corey will give me an autograph?"

"How can two gorgeous people be related to that? Scratch that, how can one hot actor have a family of freaks?!"

I rolled my eyes at the last comment but Corey didn't. He walked over to the girl who said it and smiled fakely.

"Hi." He greeted.

"H-Hey, Corey." She stammered.

"You know what you said wasn't very nice." He pointed out biting his lip.

The girl looked both mortified and like she was in total love. Ha, being called out by your celeb crush--SMART COREY!

"I-I didn't mean it like that. I mean I..." She stuttered.

"Mhm. Yeah, maybe you should spend more time working on that stuttering problem instead of criticizing my family. K, pumpkin?" Corey smiled fakely again.

He patted her head, rolled his eyes and the walked back over to us. We kept walking down the hall towards the principal's office and two girls ran up to Cowan. I was prepared to back up Corey on this one but Cowan hugged them both for dear life. Ok, who are these two?

"Bubbles, Tiger, you have no idea how happy I am to see you," Cowan whispered.

"We saw the new video--I am so sorry, Cee!" One girl sympathized.

"Yeah," The other agreed before glaring at the crowd, "SOME people are just JERKS!" She yelled.

"Oh--um, Dad, Mom these are my two best friends. Bree and Tyler. Bubbles,"

She pointed to the first girl, the one with gorgeous tan-golden skin and dusted freckles everywhere; her face, her arms, etc.. Bree's silky blonde hair that bobbed at her shoulders swayed as she looked down. Her vibrant blue eyes so deep they were almost a never-ending mist, looked very shy as Cowan introduced us.

She was beautiful.

(A/N May be a spin-off coming about Bree and Tyler...*cough, cough* -For The First Time- *cough, cough*)

 "....Tiger, this is my mom Rowan and my dad Corey." Cowan introduced quietly.

The second girl had dark skin and her hair was similarly limited to her shoulders, but that's where the simalarities between her and Bree stopped. While Bree had a tropical feel about her--where you could almost taste the sun and saltwater in her gaze-- Tyler had a look that told me she had an attitude about her. One that could be dangerous.

Her light brown eyes flickered with excitement as she smiled at us, squeezing Bree's arm. She was also stunning.

People were already looking away from the scene and going on with their lives but a few were muttering things like 'nerd squad' and 'how can they be friends with her?' Man if I could kill them all I would. Corey and I smiled and said hi and all of a sudden Tyler (pretty sure that's "Tiger") screamed for like two seconds.