But were there any similarities between her and I?

'Where are you getting all these thoughts from?', he asked curiously.

Niall told me that Zayn had to o through this once upon a time, so I was just curious of that girl was on the run as well

'Well, Nova was on the run but we never knew that. She had agents and shit to help her but nothing worked. Zayn found out and he went nuts over it but strangely he didn't want to leave her', he said.

I nodded as he continued.

'Nova was always under threat and that affected Zayn as well, I guess he just doesn't want to be reminded of it again, now that she's in a critical condition'.

Critical condition?

'Nova went into coma, the night Zayn found you', he answered and I gasped at the information.

'That's why he left', said Harry and I shook my head in disbelief.

'What is it?', he asked as he saw my expression.

I feel horrible dragging him into all of this again

'Val, stop criticising yourself. Zayn does not think that way', said Harry.

Harry, stop. I know that it reminds him of hid past.

Harry sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

I just want to get home fast. I don't want to hurt any of you.

'Val, you're not hurting us, so please stop blaming yourself for things that you don't know about. Even Zayn, you don't know what he's really going through', said Harry and I wiped away a stray tear.

He then sighed and wrapped an arm around me protectively.

'You won't ever be a problem Val, at least not for me', he whispered and I slowly lay my head on his chest, but the second I did so, fear engulfed me and I jerked backwards.

'What?', he asked and I shook my head.

He sighed and let go of me.

'You can't trust me yet, I understand', he said and I smiled at him for understanding.

'We'll just sit here and look around, it is your dream right?', he asked and I nodded.

'Well let's make it come true', he said with a grin and I smiled brightly at him.

As I made myself comfortable next to him, I let my fingers slide into his and he looked at me.

I might as well try

And he flashed his dimples at me.

UNKNOWN P.O.V

'It has been almost two days, where is the girl?', asked a very angry voice through the phone.

'Sir, there has been some complications', said the man on the other side of the phone.

'And what complications are that, Frank?', hissed the voice.

Frank swallowed as he heard his client's furious tone.

'She-she', he started.

'Spit it out you idiot!', screamed the man.

'She escaped', he blurted out and it was followed by a continuous shout of furious curses

'You piece of shit, I swear if you don't bring her to me within a week, I'll have a bullet through your head', he said.

'But I don't know where she is! Can't you be interested in another girl?', pleaded Frank.

'I paid you a million dollars for her, and expect her to be at my door next Monday', he said.

'Sir', began Frank.

'Or else you'll be dead', he finished and the line went dead.

Frank put the receiver down with shaky hands.

He cursed himself for letting the slut out of his hands but he wondered why she was worth so much.

Surely no man would want to buy a mistress for that much money; she didn't even look that beautiful.

She was a plain girl.

'Marco!', bellowed Frank and in came one of the men that he had appointed to drop her off.

'We need to find that girl', he said.

'But she-', he started.

'I don't fucking care where she went! If she's not here by the end of the week, we'll all be dead!', he yelled and Marco nodded.

'Can you even guess where she went?', asked Frank as he lighted a cigar to calm his nerves.

'I don't know boss, but there was some guy with her. A kid', he said.

'A kid?', asked Frank with a curious expression.

'Couldn't be over 25', said Marco.

'Do you remember how he looks?', asked Frank, hoping that he could identify him which would lead them to her.

'I don't know', said Marco.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!', he yelled.

'It was dark!', he exclaimed.

'Think you idiot!', yelled Frank.

'He had long hair, it was black and he wore some kind of black jacket. He didn't look American, I don't know', he replied with a tired expression.

'Oh great, now all we have to do is find every single fucking immigrant!', he yelled and Marco winced at his sound.

'Get the word out, we need to find this girl', said Frank and Marco left with a nod.

Frank rubbed his temples and turned on his radio to distract himself.

'Next up we have One Direction's new single Steal my Girl', said the RJ and a tune started to play but Frank quickly changed the station cursing at all the present boy bands, saying that their music was shit.

'Ahh yes, Elvis', he said and relaxed into his chair as the sound of the King of Rock and Roll filled his office.

p$}