Chapter 42

Clarinia's POV

The following morning I wake up. No shit I wake up. I then change into some street clothes that I bought a few months back.

"I'll see ya soon." I say before leaving my apartment.

Jay's POV

"What are seriously gonna do!?" I say panicking.

"Calm down right now." Zane says.

"Yeah Jay. Zane's right. You're only gonna make it harder on yourself." Lloyd says.

I look up at the 3.

"You're right." I say.

"We're always right." Cole says.

'KNOCK KNOCK'

Zane's POV

We all turn towards the door. Crap.

"I'll ge it." Lloyd says.

Before I could react, Lloyd was already opening the door.

"No!"I yelled.

All of a sudden darkness filled my vision. What the heck is going on? I try to find the others but I couldn't.

"Ninjago!" I heard Lloyd say.

I barley saw his Green tornado. That gave me an idea. I take a few steps back.

"Ninjago!" I say.

I turn and my tornado of ice surrounds me. The darkness clears my vision. What the..? It was Garmadon....

"Dad?"

I stop using my spinjitzu. The darkness was gone now... Where was Claire? Maybe she ditched?

My monitor starts beeping. But not loud. Someone else is close by. I look at Cole and Jay who were focused on Lloyd and Garmadon.

Clarinia's POV

I found the familiar part of the woods. I smile and see my old house. I walk up to it. But no....Garmadon.

"Ninjago!" I mutter.

My green and purple suit appeared on me. I take out my sword and walk up to the house.

"Garmadon." I say.

He turns around. His eyes widen when he sees me. I also see Cole, Jay, Lloyd, and Zane looking at me in shock and curiousity.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"You should know me." I say taking my hood off.

Author's Note

Merry Christmas!!!!! This story is nearing a close. Chapter 45 is the last one before it all ends.

But never forget the memories made throughout the story. This story was one of the ones that I started with.

But none the less, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!