Chapter 29

Sensie Wu's POV

My trip to the dimension called 'Earth' was very different from home, Ninjago. For instance, there was this marvelous brick store which had this city in it, except it was divided into many small boxes, and sections. Who'd want to shrink the city?

I had finally found the cave. Upon entering, I saw ancient writing. It spoke of my cousins and the war that happened millions of years ago.

It showed pictures of dinosaurs. And then the big attack. It showed the two brothers fighting with a big energy ball. It was too much energy to control and it destroyed these creatures.

So I then gather the lost scrolls that were deeper in the cave and traveled back with the 'Traveler's Tea'. I walk towards the base when I had begun to voices. I set the scrolls by a tree and sneak towards the sound. Then everything had gone quiet.

"Dad." Clarinia whispered.

Clarinia's POV

"Dad." I whisper in shock.

"Yes my daughter. Now I thought we had a deal Samukai."

He looked so young in his human form. Maybe early 20's? He had short jet black hair, black eyes, black trench coat, with a black shirt, dark grey pants, and shoes. He also had kind of pale skin.

"We did master."

"Then why is the boy still standing?"

The change, and volume of his voice changed. Eyes large, my feet move away from my real father. 'Then why is the boy still standing?' My heart began pounding. He wants to kill Kai.