Chapter 27

"Let's get going."

Kai quickly followed Clarinia's lead, as did the rest of the crew. The Red Ninja then took the lead, not noticing the girl slow down to be behind him. She began thinking over what the hell happened just 10 minutes ago.

Everyone was walking in a tense silence to just find a way out of the room. 

The familiar sense of peace was soon interrupted when the group reached home. A new aura could be felt by Clarinia as she used her Green Spinjitzu.

"What are you doing?!"

James grabbed Clarinia's clothed arm in anger. "Show yourself!" Not bothered by the action, the girl glances around the forest, and around where her friends were.

"Claire. What's wrong? There's nothing there."

"The trees. There's snakes here."

The aura of 2 dark beings was sensed by the Purple Ninja, who froze in place. It can't be- They're enemies! An alliance is practically impossible! Seeming brave, Kai stepped in front of Clarinia, shielding her from two figures who emerged from the trees in front of them.

"What do you want Scales?" Kai asks.

"It's not what I want. It's what Samukai wants."

James and Mason furrowed their eyebrows. What the hell is he on about? Unaware of the questions bouncing around her friend's thoughts, Clarinia questioned the skeleton.

"What do you want bony freak?"

"Don't fool around with the Ruler of the Under World!"

Clarinia scoffs, "What do you want?"

"Your father would love to see you defending yourself against the leader of the Underworld and Serpentine!"

The wind began to pick up just enough to make Clarinia's colored hair fly around her. The sun shined overhead as the temperature began to drop slowly, then all at once. Cole, and the rest of his friends began to see their breath in front of them every times they exhaled. What's going on?

"Get away from her."

"Who commands the leaders-"

"Me."

Everyone who wasn't looking at the direction behind Samukai, suddenly turned their attention in his direction. The previous occupant who tried to take over Ninjago was standing there.

Clarinia's father.