Chapter 33

"This is bullshit."

Clarinia muttered under her breath, storming off to her house. Why did this start now? Once entering the house, the girl jumped, and fell onto the couch like a sack of potatoes.

"At least I could stay up all night."

"You better be training."

The girl lifts her head just enough to see the figure standing at the doorway. He had his arms crossed, looking at the girl who had one foot hanging over the top of the couch.

"Whatever."

With a flick of her wrist, the door slammed shut into Sensei Wu's face. I was going to say "fuck off". Damn it why didn't I do that!?

"Ugh. Hmmm. Sandwich time."

~

She remembered spitting out that thing that Clarinia had called a sandwich. It didn't taste remotely close to a sandwich. Grimacing at the mere memory of half an hour ago, at least I think it was half an hour ago... The girl gets up from the bar stood she was currently on, and started reading a book.

One Week Later

After being repetitive for the past 7 days just eating, reading, sleeping, and avoiding her fake father, the girl realized today was the day she was officially off her you-know-what. Thank goodness.

Letting out a hearty groan, Clarinia woke up from her sleep, and stretched her body around her bed. I must look like a mental person if someone were to walk in...The girl then listened to the calming sound of birds chirping.

"There's something missing..."

That's when she remembered. Rushing out of bed, Clarinia hadn't bothered to change put of her pajamas as she sped out her room, and downstairs to the outside world.