Chapter 18

I thought of the plan over and over again in my head. 'Kidnap' Ana, and take her to the tree house. Come back, and mess up the monastery to look like Ana was kidnapped. Focusing my attention to Zane, I spoke.

"Ready?"

I raise an eyebrow to the taller figure. He nods his head, ready. Taking a deep breath, I cover my face with a mask. Zane copies my movements, before we made our way inside the house. Thank goodness everyone left so this will be a lot easier to do.

A few sounds came from the kitchen a few feet ahead of us once we made it inside the house. Looking at each other, I gave a nod to Zane.

He made his way into the kitchen, and I peered through the doorway. Ana's back was to us, and I watched Zane pull out a string bag. In a matter of a few seconds, Zane had the bag over her head, her hands behind her back, and her mouth covered.

~

Zane and myself were seated on the couch, watching something boring on the TV.

"Has anyone seen Ana?" Kai asked.

"Maybe she went for a walk?" Zane asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna look for her." He says before leaving the house.

"I must get going as well." Sensie said winking at Zane and I.

Damn. Oh well. Everyone else is here.

"We have to tell you all something." I said.

"You and Zane are dating!" Jay says.

"What?! Hell no!" I said.

"Read these. And don't say a single word." Zane said passing the paper around.

A few minutes later everyone started at me. Then they gave me a big hug.

"Thanks. Just don't tell Kai or Sensie. I can't trust them." I said.

"We promise. Right?" Cole asks.

"Right." They all say as Kai came in with Ana.

Oh shit.