Chapter 3

Cole walked out of the room he shared with his team mates, moving his eyes down both ends of the hallway in caution. Earlier that day, 2 certain boys were playing on the gaming console, and arguing to "stop cheating or else." Which, resulted in Cole's current situation that taught him a lesson.

Never take a gamer's console in the middle of a game.

The Earth Ninja began walking down the hallway, his back pressed against the wall like a stereotypical ninja. From a nearby room, Jay sat on the end of a table top, facing Sensei Wu.

Cole stopped at the sight of an open door, and perked his head up slightly at the mention of a female. "Clarinia." An older voice, presumably Sensei Wu, spoke in a dull tone. What is he on about?

"Sensei, what's wrong?"

The Earth Ninja then stepped into hr room, crossing his arms. Jay sighed, "A new evil is rising apparently, and Sensei is saying that we have someone that it wants."

"Clarinia."

Elsewhere, Clarinia stood on the steps of the monastery, becoming rather impatient in waiting for her flamed friend.

"Hurry up Kai!"

"Give me a minute!"

The girl smiles. This is what I miss, just us two having fun. Well, my definition of fun at least. Which is making fun of him.  A few seconds later, Kai was finally in view at the top of the stairway where the monastery laid.

"Come on! I want to see the others!"

Kai smiled, rolling his eyes at the overly excited girl. Without waiting, Clarinia rushes down the long flight of stairs, leaving the boy to run up to try to catch her.

But, the girl won. Because she cheated. Kai glared as she forced the door to her base open, and yelled out a hello to everyone in the living room.

"Dad!"

Sensei, or Clarinia's father, looked up from his heated conversation with Jay, Coke, and Lloyd. His eyes showed surprise. Maybe we're about a few hours early...

"Clarinia, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. But, what happened to the snakes?"

"We told them to leave, but they left the 'prophecy'. How did you know it was one anyways?"

Cole mentions, trying to forget the discussion he was having with his friends and Sensei before Clarinia and Kai appeared.

"Well, it kind of spoke to me because of the colors and the symbol on the front..."

Recognition filled her eyes as she felt a lightbulb go off. She reached for the necklace wrapped around her neck, and pulled it out to reveal a charm on the chain. The color, and symbol on the charm was almost identical to the 'prophecy' Scales had on him.

But why does this feel familiar?

A few seconds passed until the girl smiled. Mom. Kai began worrying. Why is she so quiet? He shook the girl's shoulders gently.

"Clarinia?"

"Sorry, but...the symbol on that necklace reminds me of the one I'm wearing..."

She then unclipped the one around her neck, and placed both the 'prophecy', and the charm into each of her hands, showing them to the group of males in front of her.

The color seems to be a bit off, but other than that, it seems to be a perfect match.