Chapter 35

6 Months Later

Within the time span of 6 months, much hadn't changed. At this very moment, James was laying on his sister's bed, staring at the ceiling for the umpteenth time ever since she left. A sigh was drawn out at the doorway where the silhouette of a person was.

"James...Come on - Moping around in her room isn't going to do anything."

2 months ago, James temporarily moved himself into his cousin's room. He had hoped, and still does hope, that she will come back home - if she isn't already dead.

She probably is. But I'll still wait forever for her to come home.

"Mason - Just leave me the hell alone."

The cousin groaned, turning away from the doorway. Mason sighed softly. Maybe I'll have to get Zane and Lloyd again... "I'm going to get Frosty and Green Giant in here unless you get out of her bed first."

"You mean Zane and Lloyd?"

Kai, who peered his head behind Mason, questioned to James, who glanced back to see him at the doorway. "What's it to you?"

"Look, I miss her too. But moping around isn't going to help you get better. Now come on, before I have to use Spinjitzu." Kai smirks, glancing at Mason.

Elsewhere, more specifically, in a small apartment in Ninjago City, stood an irritated female in a green suit. She was currently standing in her room, muttering to herself.

"Bastards."

She hissed, pulling off her ninja suit. As she stared at her body in the mirror in front of her, she traced over a scar on her stomach. When did I get this? Glancing back to her mirror, the girl began thinking. In a moment, she was standing in front of her mirror.

"I wonder how they're doing."

"Anzi jor wea dsa ji James. (A/N: Mirror show me Ninja James)" The girl speaks up, placing her hands on either side of the mirrors frame. A familiar flow of nature energy seeped out of her hands, and filled the mirrors wooden frame.

It was easy to use her powers since the frame of the mirror was made out of wood. An image of James popped up. He's in my room, again. And Mason and Kai are there, again. The girl sighs before walking away from the mirror. She then walks to her bedroom's window and opened it. The few things she loved were the cars faintly honking, the city lights glowing, and the cool air entering her room.

"I love Ninjago City."

The girl breathed in, taking in the scenery before her. This reminds me of James and Mason. She smiled, then frowned. I miss them.

I miss the fact I can't hug them. Nor can I talk to any of them. She smiled softly, looking down at her lap. But I can talk to Zane.

2 months prior to now, his bird had wandered aimlessly in the outskirts of Ninjago City in search of something. That was when the bird felt the presence of someone, and alerted Zane, who, explained what happened soon after, attacked the girl to make sure the culprit wouldn't harm his bird.

Both of them, mostly the Ninja of Ice, was ecstatic to find his friend alive and well. Though he hadn't the time to visit her, both still communicated on an almost day - to - day basis.

Slipping on a baggy T-shirt and shorts, the female though back to earlier on in the day, when she had spoke to Zane. "Scales wanted a peace offering with the others. But was turned down." Why did he want a peace offering in the first place?

With Nya, she felt lonely without another girl around her age to keep her company. So, little by little, she shut her emotions off from everyone, except for Jay.

Dear diary person,

It's still lonely. She would always brighten up my bad days, and make things so exciting for us all. But damn, after she left, everyone became sad and kept to themselves.

We almost lost Cole yesterday. Thanks to keeping to ourselves, we didn't get a chance to tell Cole about the sneak attack. Zane pushed him out of the way in time though. But it's only Zane, and Mason. It's only the two of them keeping the team together.
I just hope that she's somewhere out in the world, and alive.

-Nya

Closing her still crisp diary with a sigh, Nya began thinking. I wonder when the time will come when we meet her again.

Elsewhere in the same house, Zane was seated on his chair by his desk, staring at the ceiling, waiting. Fawks should be back from lunch already. I must speak to Clarinia right now.

On cue, the bird flew in, and landed of Zane's outstretched arm. "Hey there." Zane stroked the bird's head, before facing his computer screen.

"Call Clarinia."

He waited a few moments, before he saw a face pop up.

"Thank god you finally picked up."

Her voice sounded relieved, and worried. What's there to worry about?