Chapter 25 (Sexual Content)

Fear struck inside Clarina. This isn't Kai, someone has to be controlling him. His eyes were the shade of blood, crimson with a hint of black. Unlike under the control of Serpentine, there were no swirls. The girl gasped, her colored eyes widening. 'Kai' had his mouth tucked up into a smirk, grabbing Clarinia's long hair with his hand. She winced as his other hand grabbed her chin, pulling her face to his.

The sound of lips on lips was not romantic, rather, it was antagonizing. Another pull on her hair made her gasp in pain. The brunet seized the opportunity, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Removing his hand from her chin, they travel down to her breasts, squeezing them.

Claire let out a soft moan, obviously new to the seductive touching. 'Kai' moved both their bodies, whispering, "You're mine," while placing his soon to be slave on the bed.

It all happened at once.

The male tied her hands with rope to the headboard, securing her in place in case she tried to make an escape. Clarinia began to freak out, her powers wouldn't do anything but hurt her friend, and she wouldn't be able to leave this place knowing that Kai would be trapped here.

"Please, don't do this Kai."

He smirked, tilting his head to the side. "Who's Kai?"

Like a hungry animal, he eyed the girls' body up and down, licking his lips. The eyes on her body made Claire shift uncomfortably. I need to get him to snap out of this. She sucked in a quick breath.

"You. You're Kai. And you need to man up and fight whatever is controlling you. Use Spinjitzu for all I care, just do it."

He didn't seem to listen as he hovered over his prey with lust clouding his eyes. His hands went under the cotton shirt she had on and began fondling her breasts. The girl tried moving her hands to push him off, but all it did was make the male moan.

Kai removed one hand from under her shirt, and moved it to the side of her face. She flinched, thinking he was going to hit her. Instead, he moved her head to the side and began kissing her neck, biting it softly with every kiss. The was a spot just under her jawline that had her squirming for him to get off her. The male reached his other hand that was touching her breast to her naked nipple underneath and gave it a tweak, causing Clarinia to go stiff.

"Why don't you moan for me, huh? That way, we'll both be satisfied."

His fingertips lifted her chin so she would look into his red colored eyes. She bit the inside of her cheek. Of course she wouldn't give in to whatever was happening before her. Silence filled the room. Kai smirked, and reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gag.

"Bad girls don't get rewards. Now I'm going to ask you again, why don't you moan for me? I'll make this the best thing you've ever felt in your life."

She caved. "O-Okay. I'll do it."

He tossed the gag off to the edge of the bed before going back to touching the girl before him. This time, as he kissed her, he adjusted himself so his legs were between hers, and began to unbutton her pants. She moaned, asking for him to stop, however, it didn't work.

She began raising her legs, but Kai saw through it. He moved so her legs were pinned under his.

"P-Please- don't do this. Kai, please! Please don't."

The room became silent. The room became still as Kai stopped moving. Clarinia slowly looked up into the red eyes of her friend, to see the color shifting from red, to brown, to red again.

"You've got this Kai."

Neither spoke as they stared into each other's eyes. Clarinia couldn't do anything but lay helpless on the bed. She could try to escape, but how would the person before her act about it. This was a gamble that she was not willing to bet on.

Kai began shaking his head, his hands rubbing his eyes in irritation. He groaned before looking up to the restrained female on the bed. His face flushed bright red as he began untying her quickly.

"I- Are you alright?"

The girl responded with a hug. The male chuckled, running a hand through her hair in reassurance and relief. She paused the hug momentarily to button up her pants before anything else would happen. It was peaceful, until the door to the room they were in was broken down. Clarinia pushed Kai away quickly from the second hug, but with one look, was reassured it wasn't on purpose.

"You're okay."

Cole pulled the girl into his arms, worried for her safety. Nya ran into her brother's arms, glad he was unharmed. James watched the scene unfold in front of him. That was also when he took notice of the large bed that was placed in the almost empty room. His family instincts took over as he narrowed his eyes in caution.

"Did anything happen before we got here?"

"No."

Mason popped into the room from where ever he had come from and began smirking. "You're both lying." He sang, becoming giddy with glee. Clarinia let out a huff, looking over at Kai with a slight smile.

"We...actually made up."

That was when the Purple Ninja furrowed her eyebrows. "So how did you guys manage to get in here" What happened to Samukai?"

"Spinjitzu."