Chapter 19

Kai looked really pissed. He then brought inside Ana, whom he took into the kitchen. Clarinia felt everyone stare at her in worry. I'm in some deep shit.

"Who did this?!"

The hot head stormed into the living room where his friends and sister were, except for his Sensei. But he didn't need to worry about that in the moment. Nya, and the rest of the figures stayed quiet, not wanting to get burned by the flames slowly emitting from Kai's fists.

Clarinia, being closest to Kai, took a small step back from him. She didn't want to end up with a third degree burn on her face, or anywhere else, or to anyone, for that matter. Kai saw the movement, and pinned her to the wall closest to him, his burning grip on her wrists, tight.

The girls' head slammed against the wall, hard. A groan escapes her lips as she murmured 'that hurt'. Her purple eyes closed momentarily. When she opened them, Clarinia was met with red swirls. Fucking serpentine I swear.

"I know you did it."

His words felt like venom. It was poisonous, but she didn't care.

"So what if I did? I'm. Not. Jealous."

"Kai stop." Nya says sternly.

"Shut. Up."

Everyone grew quiet. Nya opened her mouth in shock, her brown eyes wide. Clarinia, still pinned against the wall spoke up, feeling the tiniest bit confident.

"This is the best you can do Scales?"

She felt daring, taunting the snake with a smirk. "I can do better."

'Kai' smirks, licking his lips. Gulping, the girl braces for his worst, but she wasn't prepared for it. He presses his lips against hers.