Chapter 21

Clarinia's Pov

"I don't know."

"Do either one of you know who the Immortal King is?"

Looking up at the trio, Cole shook his head in defeat whilre Zane checked his monitor things on his arm. The clicking was the only sound being heard as we waited for him to speak.

"Its says,The Immortal King is the long lost brother of The Overlord. Since the beginning of time they have had continuous battles on other planets and galaxies. It also says the Overlord was close to dying when his brother saved his life. But The Immortal King disappeared right after saving his older brother. Never to be seen again."

"Déjà vu." Lloyd mutters.

"What if...what if the First Spinjitzu Master had a brother? And that dudes kids were The Overlord and Immortal King?"

I suggested, not daring to look at any of them. Lloyd rested himself on top of a wooden table, Zane sat in a chair. Searching around some more, I listen into the conversation.

"Then the brother would be very old."

Cole responded, his eyes flickering onto mine. A light bulb turned on in my head. "We can ask Misako if there are any scrolls." Lloyd seemed to perk up from his slouching figure at the name of his mother.

"What're waiting for? Let's go!"