Chapter 24

Kai's Pov

Someone fucking kidnapped me. I struggled but I blacked out when something hard hit my head. Now I wish I had my blade. But this all did seem a bit off. I wonder if the serpentine kidnapped me.

SOMETIME LATER

I woke up with a pounding headache. I waited a few seconds till my vision becomes clear. I sit up and look at my surroundings. I was in a cell. And inside a really big cave. Why does this place seem so familiar?

"So the Ninja of Fire has awaken at last!" An all to familiar voice called.

I look to see Samukai. I stand up only to see chains on my wrists.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"What do I want? I want Clarinia." He says.

Nya's Pov

Its been a day. Kai hasn't come back and there was a disturbance by the East part of the forest yesterday afternoon. The others are really worried. Sensie, Garmadon, and Misako haven't returned from where ever and things have been a bit different.

Like this morning and last night, Zane, Cole, and Lloyd went up to Clarinia's room for something. They stayed in there for a few hours before coming out tired. I have no idea what they're up to. But I'm gonna find out.

So I walk upstairs and head all the way down the hall to her room. I hesitate before knocking on the door. I heard shuffling and Clarinia answers.

"Yeah Nya?" She asks.

"What have you, Zane, Cole, and Lloyd been up to?" I ask letting curiousity get the best of me.

"Well, we're trying to find out more about The Overlord's brother. The Immortal King." She explained.

"Oh...I thought it was something else." I said blushing of embarassment.

"Something else? You sicko!" She says playfully hitting my arm.

Clarinia's Pov

So Nya then leaves and the guys and I continure our research. It was around lunch when we took a break. So I put the scrolls under my bed and we went for lunch. But I wasn't feeling hungry.

"I'm gonna be outside for a few minutes." I said.

They said okay. So I open the front door and fresh air hit me. I sigh and close the door behind me.I turn back around. I felt someone watching me. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Who's there?" I call out.

No response.

"Show yourself. I know spinjitzu!" I shout.

The bushes rustle a few feet away from me. I pull out my blade. But it wasn't there. I take a step back. Someone grabs my arms. Then, I felt a bag over my head. The mystery person then ties my wrists together.

"Who are you?" I ask struggling.

"Your worst nightmare." A sickening voice says.

I then hear the clattering of bones. Bones? SKELETONS!? I then hear yelling. I think it was from the base! I struggle even more. But I was suddenly thrown onto something hard and blacked out.

SOMETIME LATER

I woke up on the cold stone floor. I felt the chains on my wrists. I open my eyes. Then I start panicking. I saw everyone else. They were all cut up and shit. I gasp.

"So the princess has awaken." The sickening voice says.

"Who are you? Why did you do that to my friends?" I snap.

"Call me Samukai. And it was mearly self defense." He says opening the cage.

"Get away from me!" I shout standing up.

It also caused an echo to be heard. My friends shift and wake up. By then, Samukai was close to me. I tried backing away, it only got me trapped in the corner of my cell.

"What now princess?" He mocks pulling out 4 daggers.

"Quit calling me princess." I said confidently.

"You don't order me!" He shouts causing me to flinch.

"STOP SAMUKAI!" I turn to see Jay and the others.

"What if I don't want to?" He asks teasing the dagger on my neck.

They didn't say anything. The skeleton smirks before putting the daggers away. I stay in my spot as he grabs me by the upper arm. Then he pushes me against the wall. I whimper.

"Stop."

"Someone's innocent." He says before abruptly leaving.

I slump to the floor. The others were talking. Probably trying to plan an escape. So I stayed on the floor. That is,until a skeleton unchains me and pushes me out. I was forced down this hall and into a room.

The skeleton closes the door and locks it from the outside. I turn back around and was pushed against the wall. I gasp at how fast this person was. I open my eyes. Gasp.

"Kai?"