Chapter 40

Before we start the chapter, I wanna say thank you for all these reads. I honestly didn't think you'd all be interested in this story. Thank you.

Nya's POV

I wake up,my vision blurry. I look at my surroundings and noticed I was on a couch....

No. No....I look around the room. Oh my gosh. I see Kai sitting on a chair. He stirs and wakes up.

"Nya? Where are-" He stops mid sentence.

"The Four Weapons." I breathe.

Jay's POV

"Where the hell did she and Kai go?!" I ask panicking.

"Hey, we'll find them don't worry!" Cole says comforting me.

"I'm just afraid she's hurt." I admit.

"Kai's with her. She won't get hurt." Zane says.

"I guess you're right." I sigh.

A moment later the door opens and Mason and James come in with some groceries.

"Hello-what happened?" James asks.

"Kai and Nya went MIA." Cole explains.

"Do you know how?" Mason asks setting the groceries on the couch.

"No..Nya just said she heard something and went to check it out. Then she just...disappeared." Jay explains.

"We'll find Nya and Kai. I promise Jay." Zane says.

"Yeah. Besides, we can't lose anyone else." Cole says referring to Clarinia.

Clarinia's POV

I pace around my living room. Zane should call me any moment. I hope they'll accept me again.

"Wait.." I say walking to the oak mirror.

I place my hands on the oak frame an concentrate my nature energy.

"Anzi jor wea dsa ji Ninja's of Spinjitzu." I say.

An image slowly comes up. It showed everyone in the room, except Nya and Kai. They seem to be talking to Jay who seems really worried.

"Damn this thing for not being able to hear." I curse backing away from it.

I then place my hands back on the oak framing.

"Anzi jor wea dsa ji Kai and Nya." I say focusing my energy.

An image slowly appears once more. Except....They weren't at my old place or the monestary...I read the sign on top of the building.

"The Four Weapons Shop." I whisper.