"No I think it's good punishment for you." He grinned. "How about you slap me instead like a normal criminal." I hissed. He chuckled before moving closer to me. "If you don't like it it's pleasure to me darling." He grinned as I narrowed my eyebrows. "Ugh! Just get off me!" I whined as I struggled under his grip. He then pressed his hips against mine and I widen my eyes a bit at the quick movement.

"Please get off. I give up." I frowned, suddenly growing tired of his dumb games. "No I'm very comfortable dear." He grinned as I frowned even more. "Get off me!" I growled before I wiggled like crazy. He pinned me further into the bed, digging his fingertips into my bones. I whimpered in pain before stopping.

"Whatever, you win. You happy?" I sighed as I looked away. "Very happy." He grinned as I frowned. "Now, since I don't trust you anymore, you're staying out there with us." He said as my eyes widen. "What?! No." I said, afraid of Tommo. "You're going to listen to me." He growled as he crawled off me and lifted me up with him.

"I'm not going out there! Leave me here instead!" I said before he wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and he pulled me out the door with him. "Noooo." I whined as I started to dig my nails into the wall as he dragged me down the hall.

"Caught her trying to escape. She's being a bad girl." Styles said as I realized everyone was in the living room. My eyes widen a bit as everyone stared at me. All the intense glares were intimidating. "A little naughty one ey?" Payne grinned. "Well we should keep her chained out here so that everyone can have fun with her." He smirked as I gasped.

"You know that's actually a great idea. Why don't we do that huh?" Styles smirked as he looked over at me as I shook my head quickly. "Styles. No." I whispered to him with feared eyes before he chuckled. "You shouldn't try to escape Payton." He sung quietly in my ear before dragging me towards the boys.

"One of you take her. I need to use the restroom." Styles said before carelessly pushing me into Payne's lap. I gasped as I fell into his chair and I whimpered when his arms quickly snaked around my body. "Well well well. Look who we have here? Aren't you just so darn adorable." Payne grinned as he cupped my chin while my eyes widen.

"She's super cute when she's scared of us." Horan chuckled as I nervously glanced at him. I struggled a bit in his arms but he quickly pulled me closer to him. "No no princess. Be a good girl ok?" He cooed as I cringed. "Please take me back home. I won't tell anyone about you guys I swear please. I'll give you money. Anything you want. Just please take me back home." I begged as I looked into his brown eyes.

"Aw baby but we like you here. You're going to be fun company. You know we do get lonely here sometimes and I'm sure you'll fix that for us. Plus you're Styles' new toy, I'm not going to take you back. He likes ya." He grinned as I gulped. "No, you don't understand, please I-"

"Don't listen to her." I suddenly heard Styles behind me before I felt arms wrap around me. I was easily lifted off of Payne's lap and I was suddenly placed in Styles' the minute he sat down. I kept quiet as his arms wrapped around my stomach.

"So we have a meeting tomorrow with Luke. And it's urgent so we need to be there." Styles said. "Well what about the girl?" Horan asked, glaring at me. "She's coming with us. There's no way I'm leaving her here." Styles said as the boys complained.

"Lad this is private stuff! She can't be in on it. She'll know too much about us and that's even a bigger risk if she runs away. We can't afford to loose her if she knows more about our lives." Malik said.

"Yeah, plus the guys won't trust her. They'll think she's just a stranger who can get all our information and tell the cops about it. Then we'll all be dead for sure." Horan frowned.

"That's why I'm going to announce her as mine." Styles said as my eyes widen. They all gasped as I nervously played with my hands. What does that mean? "You mean she's going to be your official girlfriend?" Tommo asked as I choked on my own air. HIS WHAT?!

Styles smirked before playing with my sweater. "That's right. She has to be or else she'll get killed or sent back home." Styles said as half of them frowned. "I don't know about this mate. It sounded cool having a cute girl around but now that I think of it, she's just held hostage here Styles. If she somehow escaped we're screwed." Payne said.

"Which is why, I'll make sure she doesn't leave." Styles said lowly as he dug his fingers into my leg, making me whimper. "You sure about this Styles?" Malik asked. "I'm very sure. Plus it'd be nice to have her be known. Then everyone will officially known Payton belongs to me." He said as my heart sunk. "And everyone will take you being held hostage more seriously. They will make sure you stay here forever." He said in my ear as I flinched.

"I feel bad for you darling. You're going to be living in complete hell for the rest of your life." Payne said as I gulped. Everyone began laughing as I nervously played with my hands. "Yeah well she's mine so she'll be protected." Styles said as he looked at me.

"Just know what you're doing here Styles. Once she's known to the public people will be out to kill her. If they want you dead, they'll want her dead too." Malik said as I widen my eyes in fear and I felt my heart pound roughly against my chest.

"I know the risk I'm taking to bring her into our life but, if it keeps her from spilling the truth about me so be it. I'd rather hold responsibilities of another human than be killed by a bunch of police officers." Styles shrugged as they all laughed.

"Well then. Welcome to our gang Payton. You're now officially in it. You'll be made known to the gang life tomorrow." Payne smiled as I widen my eyes. "Yes, welcome to your new life Payton." Styles smirked as I looked back at him with pure fear.

What on earth is happening to my life?!