Chapter 15

Bixlow's pov

What the heck just happened? From our hiding place, a man appeared in front of Freya and Evergreen. He must use some kind of teleportation magic.

He flicked his finger at the two girls and rendered them unconscious. He uses sleep magic too?! He caught them both in his arms, and suddenly, all three of them were gone.

"This isn't good," Freed stated. "The kidnapper is a wizard. It's going to be hard to track him now."

"It doesn't matter!" I blurted out. "We have to find them! We don't know what he could do to Freya and Evergreen!"

Freed nodded. "You're right. Let's get to searching."

Freya's pov

I slowly opened my eyes but couldn't see anything. My eyes quickly widened when I felt my hands tied behind my back and a rag in my mouth.

I struggled to free my hands, but to no avail. I heard a quiet hum beside me and felt someone else's presence. I squinted to see in the dark, and when my eyes finally adjusted, I could tell it was Evergreen.

She was tied and gagged just like I was. She looked at me and nodded her head to the side. I looked around to see a group of maids in the same predicament as us.

These must be the missing women. We found them. But now Evergreen and I only added to their numbers. I tried to use my magic but found that it wouldn't work.

Is this guy using magic sealing stones to bind us? There was suddenly a clicking sound and the room was lit up. Now I could tell we were in some kind of large basement.

I looked over at the silver-haired man by the staircase. He grinned and approached us. He crouched behind Evergreen and me and placed a hand on each of our shoulders.

"Hehe, looks like I've managed to catch a couple more beautiful girls."

His hand slid around my shoulder and took hold of my chin. I immediately jerked my head away, causing him to laugh lightly.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you? And a magic user too. You two should definitely fetch a fair price."

I knew it. This guy makes money out of selling people as slaves. I could see his face out of the corner of my eye as he leaned his head between Evergreen and me.

"Where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Dante."

I started leaning away slightly while Dante moved his face closer to me. He seemed to look me up and down before a smirk crept across his face.

"In fact, you're quite pretty. I think I might have a little fun before selling you."

My eyes widened as he roughly pulled me up to my feet. Oh crap, why me?! Out of all these girls, why does he have to pick me?!

I noticed Evergreen and the other women looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. Dante quickly drug me out of the basement, up some stairs, and to a bedroom.

He suddenly pushed me down onto the bed and stood over me. I stared up at him in fear and struggled to free myself again. Unable to use my hands, I tried kicking at him instead.

He quickly grabbed my ankles, stopping my movements, and flicked a finger at me again. I felt my body grow tired and weak while my eyelids drooped.

"There. That should calm you down for awhile."

While his spell didn't put me to sleep this time, it made me extremely tired. I laid there helplessly as he slowly leaned over me. Please, don't let this happen to me.