Chapter 10

"Wow! This place is amazing!"

With a happy smile on my face, I looked around at the different sights. I can't believe I've never been to Magnolia before.

"Told ya!" Bixlow exclaimed with a grin.

"You've really never been here before?" Freed asked me.

I shook my head. "No. Like I said, I was always on the move and in hiding. There's a lot of places I've never really seen."

Evergreen flashed me a smile. "Just wait until you see the guild. You're going to love it, Freya, and I know all the boys are going to love you."

I tilted my head in slight confusion. "What do you mean?"

She smirked slightly and said, "Well, seeing a new, pretty face such as yours is sure to earn you a lot of attention, especially from the men."

I noticed a slight frown make its way on Bixlow's face. "But if any of them start bothering you too much, I'll be sure to take care of them."

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips at his protective nature. It's just like when we were little. He chased away the boys that were picking on me.

After a little more walking, we made it to a large building with the Fairy Tail crest on it. I gazed up at it in awe as we approached the large doors. Freed pushed them open to reveal a large room full of people.

The loud chatter ceased as everyone's eyes landed on us. My eyes nervously darted around the room at all the new faces. Almost immediately, visions began clouding my mind.

I saw so many different things at once. Meeting a tall, blond man. Talking to a group of cats. A bunch of guys swarming me. Getting a guild mark. There were so many.

Unable to take it anymore, I clutched my head in my hands, turned, and ran. I quickly found myself at a large park. I sat against the large tree in the center and shut my eyes while still holding my head.

Bixlow's pov

I watched Freya turn and run. Something must be wrong. Before I could go after her, I heard the quiet murmurs of my guildmates. They all must be confused.

I took a glance at Freed and Evergreen. "I'll go find her."

They both gave a small nod in response. I quickly rushed off in the direction Freya went. I soon found her sitting against the large tree in the park. I went over and crouched down in front of her.

"Freya, you okay?"

She looked up at me with a slightly sad expression. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. I just...had to get away from there. My head was overwhelmed with visions."

"What were they about?" I asked.

"Nothing bad. Just simple little things. But there were just so many of them that it hurt."

I leaned forward slightly and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Freya, baby, you know you can always talk to me if you need to."

She gave a small smile. "I know. Let's go back to the guild."

"You sure?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I just needed a moment to get those visions out of my head."

Freya's pov

I followed Bixlow back to the guild where everyone started looking at me again. As I finally walked in alongside him, I watched the majority of the guys in the room start drooling while their eyes turned into hearts.