"Okay fine, but parking is just so expensive and I was only going to be there for a moment to pick you up. So since my cars small and there's a side walk I was just going to go around the barrier." He says.

"Then why was security after you?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well I didn't notice that they had a camp out there and one of the security men tried to block my way but I was changing the channel on my radio. You know how I hate that stupid band that's always on these days. I can't even remember the darn name but who lied to them and told them they were good singers. I swear my cat sounds better then that while singing and she died 17 years ago, coincidentally my grandparents ran her over. I don't think they should have been driving. I mean my grandmother was as blind as a bat and my grandfather well the man only had one eye and that too was always swollen, great people but driving for them is a big no no." He says his candy apple eyes gleaming with an odd craze and I flick his forehead.

"Why was security chasing you?" I ask again pronouncing each syllable as he rubs his forehead scowling at me. I'd had enough of his blind grandparent stories over the three years I'd known him.

"Oh right well yeah he tried to block me and I didn't see him so I accidentally nudged him very softly with my car." He says adding in a light innocent giggle at the end as my eyes widen in fright I was surrounded by psychopaths. I highly doubted that collision was very light knowing Jay he probably ran right over the man. I was most likely sitting beside a murderer.

"You killed a man." I say in a hushed voice zoning out from him as I turn to face forward, I'd never murdered anyone but I read books I was familiar with the whole concept. Now we had to get rid of the evidence, he'd made a mistake but I wasn't going to let him go to prison he was too cute, and much too interested in tattoos. Also far too psychotic, I was slight worried about the other inmates.

"I did not kill him." Jay shrieked knocking me out of my reverie I looked at him through squinted eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked using a deeper voice it was only appropriate.

"Yes." He says.

"Why did you giggle?" I ask, it was the only explanation killing another human did things to a person. My little green eyed angel was a soon to be fugitive, a highly psychotic one too.

"I-I don't know, to ease the effect of my words I guess." He says nodding his head.

"Well it didn't work." I growl at him hitting him upside the head, he'd hurt the poor man.

"Is the man alright?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes, he's fine." Jay says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I have connections." Jay answers in a whisper tilting his chin upwards starting up the car again.

"So how's the new caramel macchiato?" Jay asks suddenly.

"Oh it's definitely a favourite right now, we garnish it with caramel fudge slithers." I say.

"Ooh fudge." Jay says. Perhaps this was why Sophie sometimes didn't understand us she said we were both psychotic, I don't think it was normal for people to move on from major things that quickly but that was Jay and I.