Epilogue

[A/N]: Oh wow. Fourth book completed... all in a year. I just... I cry, okay? This chapter is dedicated to jade_smith6996 for making me the multimedia.

March 9th, 2016: Fionna's birthday! Just a quick sum up since time has been going so fast... Fionna's two, Elijah is eleven months, Harry is twenty-two, Louis is twenty-four. OKAY. Sorry I suck.

[Louis' P.O.V]

We were all seated around the living room, Harry and I sitting on the floor in front of the couches that my sisters were on, Chris and Zayn sharing the recliner, my mother standing behind the couch and recording with a video camera, and Liam and Niall were sitting in the loveseat. The babies, on the other hand, were sitting in front of Harry and me. Fionna was happily pulling the wrapping paper off of a box while Baxter and Elijah stared in awe.

"What is?" Baxter looked from us to Fionna.

"Baxie," Fionna huffed impatiently, giving him a stern look.

"Be nice, Feenna," Harry reminded gently, stroking her curls from where she was sat between his legs. But I could tell he was glad that she was being so verbal. She was so smart, she just didn't fancy talking.

Zayn laughed loudly, "I think Elijah is about to fall over. He really wants to know what she's got."

"Bow!" Fionna shrieked suddenly, turning to show Harry and I. "Das, bow! My bow."

"From us!" Lottie grinned.

"And what color is it?" I asked her gently.

"Um...bow?" she looked to me.

"Pink," I told her.

"Pink!" she repeated happily.

"Do you wanna wear it?" I giggled.

"You," she insisted, holding it out to me.

Everyone laughed, and my nose scrunched, "But you said it was yours!"

"Share," she held it to me insistently, her lack of 'R' sound making it hard to catch for a moment. But she definitely said share, and sharing was a big thing that we were trying to teach her. I hesitantly took it from her small hand, looking at it.

"It is good to share..." I sighed.

"You have to wear it, my Louis," Harry giggled, turning to help slide it into my hair. I lifted my eyebrows at him, and he kissed my nose. "She's sharing."

"Feen!" Elijah suddenly gurgled, reaching out for the next gift she had taken into her hands.

She looked to him, scooting closer so she could slip him the gift, "Here, 'Lijah."

"Aww, you're going to share with your baby brother?" my mother cooed, and I was near tears myself. I was certain that everyone was at least feeling extreme adoration.

"Lob my beebee 'Lijah," she explained, kissing his little head to prove her point. He grabbed clumsily at the paper, and Fionna helped him rip it away to reveal several coloring books and a box of crayons. "Oooh! Color!"

Elijah grew quickly bored with it, crawling for Harry instead to sit between his legs. Harry cooed at him, scooping him up to place him on his lap, "Hello, beebee boy!"

"Dadadadada," Elijah crowed.

Fionna, although she loved Elijah, scooted to me out of jealousy, sitting on my lap, "Done. No more presents. All done."

"Your Dada and I still have a present for you in your room!" I told her, and she squealed excitedly.

So Harry carried Elijah, Baxter had Liam carry him so he could see over everyone, and Fionna led the way happily to her room. However, she made everyone stop so she could show them the new shoes she had gotten that were sitting on her dresser, and then she paid attention to the new bed Dr. Shell had been setting up for her while we opened presents.