Chapter 5

[A/N]: Hiii!Sorry I didn't update as quick as I usually do, cause I meant to start on it yesterday but I wrote a 15 paged one shot the day before called Although We're Miles Apart Instead so YAAAAY. ANYWHO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO TheToothFairy94 for drawing the adorable picture in the multimedia! AND THERE'S STILL ONE MORE CUTE DRAWING FOR CHAPTER 6 :DDDD

[Liam's P.O.V]

Niall and I sat in our living room, both of us on the floor while Baxter rolled around and pulled at Maisy's fur screeching, "Gog! Gog!"

"That's Maisy!" Niall giggled at the little boy. "Can you say Maisy, Baxie?"

"Gog..." Baxter frowned, pushing himself into a sitting position and looking around. 

Maisy stood, licked Baxter across the face, and then trotted over to the door, sitting in front of it patiently. Niall arched a brow, "Maisy, you just went outside like five minutes ago. You almost didn't make it out of the building before you pottied!"

But then the door was opening, and Maisy's tail wagged wildly as she squirmed and whined. Harry slipped inside the flat, one hand on his stomach as he reached to pet Maisy, "Hello, Maisy!" 

"Hey, Harry!" I chuckled.

Louis gently ushered Harry aside so he could step inside the flat, holding Fionna's carrier up higher so Maisy couldn't reach it. For whatever reason, the baby girl was absolutely terrified of the dog. She loved their cat Lucy, but Maisy was probably too rambunctious for Fionna's taste. Niall scooped up Baxter, cooing to him, "Go to Papa while I put Maisy up." 

"Papa!" Baxter repeated gleefully, and I stood to my feet to hold my arms out for the little guy. 

"C'mere, Baxie Boy!" I cooed, turning to Harry and Louis. 

Louis had yet to say anything, and his face was blank as he sat Fionna's carrier on the ground. The older lad had some sort of envelope in his hands, and Harry happily reached for it. However, I watched silently as Harry's face fell when Louis bit his lip and handed over the envelope. The younger lad reached out to cup Louis' cheek in his hand, nodding to him in some sort of silent reassurance. Louis simply stretched up and kissed Harry's nose before bending down to pick up a half asleep Fionna. 

Harry scurried over to me, and Baxter's tail began to wag excitedly, "Gog!" 

"You are a gog," Harry giggled, and he lightly tapped Baxter on the nose. 

"What are you all doing here?" I grinned at Harry and then looked back to Louis. He still stood by the door, cuddling Fionna close. 

"Um... have to share some things," Harry said slowly. "I will wait for Louis though. He... he does not like to think about it." 

Niall came back into the room, "Maisy is in our room, so you can put Fionna down to play with Baxter... or is she sleeping?" 

"She's awake," Louis said softly. "Just sleepy... I'll see if she wants down." 

I leaned over as well and placed Baxter on the floor. He automatically crawled straight for Maisy's chew toy, making a move to put it in his mouth before Niall pulled it away and replaced it with Baxter's teething ring, "This might be better for baby gogs." 

"Thinks he is full dog?" Harry giggled. 

"I think he just likes to say dog," I explained with a grin. "What's Fionna like to say?" 

"Does not really say one word a lot," Harry explained, watching as Louis placed Fionna at their feet. However, her face crumpled and she let out a long whimper, looking up at Louis with a trembling lower lip.