Chapter 7

[A/N]: I WAS AT A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT. THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE AND I SAW THEM AND SO MUCH LARRY AND NIALL WAS BEING A SILLY LITTLE SHIT AND JUST IT WAS SO LOUD AND THEY WERE SO GREAT. SAME ROOM. SAME AIR. sdfaskfhskjdfhkjdsf. But anyway, this chapter is dedicated to NarryBear for making the ADORABLE fanart of Baxter and Fionna over in the multimedia! 

[Louis P.O.V]

On December 2nd, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Chris practically teamed together to coax Harry and me into giving Liam and Niall Fionna for the day. Chris and Zayn had said that they would watch her, but they had to meet with Chris' mother to discuss wedding plans, so Liam and Niall had volunteered. I was a tad skeptical, because I barely got to spend time with Fionna off of work, but it was Harry and my sixth month anniversary, and they were pretty insistent. 

But, Harry was flat out refusing, holding Fionna on his lap with one arm and placing his other hand on his four month baby bump, "No... Feenna is still so little, does not need to go with you. Will be okay here." 

"She's almost nine months," Liam protested. 

"My baby," Harry practically hissed. 

"She'd obviously be returned to you," Zayn chuckled.

"If Harry says no, Fionna is staying," I shrugged to the lads, wrapping my arm around Harry and Fionna.

"We'll have her back to you before night time," Niall declared, bouncing baby Baxter on his knee. "She can play with Baxter, we'll feed her lunch, make sure she naps-" 

"Has two little teeths, though, and is still getting more so..." the younger boy said softly, looking to the little girl who was biting at her teething ring and gurgling quietly.

She looked up at him, grinning around her ring and cackling, "Da." 

"Is staying," Harry declared firmly. 

"She is pretty cute..." Chris chuckled. "I wouldn't want to part from her, either."

"Aw, c'mon, Harry!" Niall whined, and I gave him a warning look. He knew he wasn't supposed to work Harry up. We had to take Harry's pregnancy slowly, visiting Dr. Shell nearly every other week just for check-ups on Harry

Niall handed Baxter over to Liam, who gently lowered Baxter's feet to the ground and held him up, letting Baxter bounce where he was being assisted in standing. Harry cuddled Fionna closer, "What if my Feenna does something like that and my Louis and I miss it..."

"Baxter didn't start doing that until recently, and he's almost a year old already," Niall pointed out, but Harry still looked skeptical. 

He looked to me, "What do you think, my Louis?" 

"I don't know, lovely," I pursed my lips. "I love Fionna here, but also there's good sides to being completely alone." 

"Plus, you're going to have to be away from her whenever she goes to school, wherever that may be," Niall pointed out. "Even if it means she's just in a specific room of the flat for a bit..."

"Speaking of the flat, are you all considering moving again?" Chris asked slowly. "Cause I've got this flat that I rent out, it's kind of like a vacationing flat, but it's family friendly, and that's why I'm asking if you'd want it?" 

"I won't like... take it for free," I frowned. "You're not asking I do that, right?" 

"You can just pay me maybe...  £400 a month? Utilities and stuff included." 

"It's a nice place," Zayn added in. 

"That's cheaper than here," I frowned. "What is your usual price?"