Chapter 22

[A/N]: I LIKE COLLEGE BUT I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL WORK AND PAPERS AND EXAMS OKAY LETS MOVE ON. This chapter is dedicated to SOMEONE WHO WENT MISSING SO IF YOU MADE THE ADORABLE MULTIMEDIA SAY SO IN THE COMMENTS OR INBOX ME AND I'LL DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOU.

[Louis' P.O.V]

My mother ended up staying longer than the others, probably so we could keep Fionna with us as long as possible. The girls were bored out of their minds having to be quiet while Elijah slept, but when he was awake they loved watching him root against whoever was holding him, making slight squeaks and snuffles. Fionna was a good baby girl up until it grew closer to her bedtime, and either played with the girls or cuddled out of slight jealousy with me or Harry.

They finally gathered up everything to leave around 8:30, shortly after we'd given Elijah another bottle. Harry was dozing off with our baby boy on his chest, and I leaned down with Fionna so she could give her Dada a kiss on his forehead. His eyes fluttered open, looking curiously at me, "Feenna wanted a kiss?"

"Our beebee has to go back home for her bedtime," I murmured, and Harry's eyes opened wider.

"Oh... oh!" he frowned at that, adjusting Elijah gently before wincing. "Want... want to hug her, but hurts and-"

"It's alright, baby," I soothed. "Feenna gave you a kiss."

"Dada," Fionna cooed. "Lob."

"Dada loves his beebee, too," Harry reached a hand out so I'd lean back with Fionna so Harry could give her a kiss as well. As I leaned back up with Fionna, Harry pressed his nose to the top of our sleeping baby boy's head. "Both my beebees..."

"Uh," Fionna frowned down at Elijah, but then she sighed. "Mine..."

"Yes, he is yours," I nodded. "Your beebee brother Elijah."

My sisters came over to give me hugs before they kissed both Harry and Elijah on their cheeks, and my mother followed close behind them. She kissed Harry's forehead first before gently stroking the bundle of baby Harry had resting on his chest, "We'll be back to visit tomorrow... I might leave the girls, however. Fionna can come, of course, but the girls didn't enjoy the times when Elijah was sleeping."

"So most of the time they did not enjoy," Harry hummed, looking in adoration at our baby boy.

"But you have to bring our beebee, we will miss her so much!" I gently booped Fionna's nose to make her giggle, and then my mother was hugging me and holding her hands out for my little girl.

"Bye, beebee girl," Harry frowned, reluctantly waving. "Wish I could hold you to hug you goodbye... one more kiss, maybe?"

I gave Fionna a long hug against my chest that had her squirming in protest, leaned down so Harry could kiss her one last time, and then slipped her over to my mother. Dr. Shell was somewhere upstairs, and the girls had already hurried out and up the steps towards the van. Fionna frowned, however, as my mother picked up her blankie and Maow, "Dahey?"

My heart clenched painfully at her confused facial expression, and then even more so as she reached out for me. She whimpered as my mum kept walking, and my mum stopped in the doorway, to wave, "Say bye to daddies? We can see them tomorrow!"

"No!" she wailed loudly, bursting into tears and reaching out further. "Dahey, Dahey, Dahey!"

Harry whimpered as well, looking slightly crushed as my mother grimaced and gave an apologetic wave, "Love you, boys. I'm so proud... you have a beautiful baby boy. We'll see you tomorrow!"

And then she carried our poor baby girl out and shut the door behind her. We could hear Fionna crying all the way out of the building, and Harry's bottom lip trembled, "Poor Feenna, just..."