Chapter 11

[A/N]: Hiya guys! This chapter is dedicated to ConWeCallLove for making me the adorable multimedia of FEENNAAAA! 

[Louis P.O.V]

Two days before my birthday, Dr. Shell called to inform us that he wanted to talk with us about steroid injections to help our baby's lungs. Harry had finally hit five months, and his stomach seemed to grow more and more each day. I figured in a week or two, his stomach would be impossible to miss. It was already like he had a small balloon under his shirt.

"Why was he so much bigger with Fionna?" I asked Dr. Shell.

"I'm assuming it was because it was his first pregnancy," he explained. "At four months, Harry was noticeable enough, yes?" 

"Yes..." I agreed. 

"And Harry was noticeable at four months as well," Dr. Shell continued. "He just didn't have many people to notice it because the people who know him well already knew his stomach was growing, they knew what to look for. Going to the store doesn't count, they don't know what he originally looks like. But I think he defintely looks pregnant now, so even though you just went to the store last week, you might have to somewhat stay hidden from the public now." 

"Still fit in one of my Louis' jumpers, though," Harry frowned. "Hides my tummy... well... with my coat it does?" 

"It gives him a bulky appearance," I explained, and Fionna, who had been waiting patiently in her baby carrier, finally screeched loud enough for me to pay attention and lean down to get her out of it.

"But your old clothes are probably too hard to fit in, correct?" Dr. Shell chuckled. 

"Yes," Harry nodded. "T-shirts are weird... except for the ones made for when babies are in you. Sweats are okay if they are low down, but they fall if they are too low, also. So... again, sweats for when babies are in you."

"Yes, well assuming it all goes well... you'll either have your baby in April or May, I'm still a little hesitant on that. Sorry I keep changing it up on you. If you can go an extra month until May that'd be great, April would be perfect, and... well, let's hope nothing sooner. But just in case, the steroid shots will help so that your baby boy's lungs develop."

"Steroid..." Harry asked skeptically as I placed Fionna between his legs on the bed, and he slipped her pacifier to her as she began squealing and opening her mouth for it. 

"They wouldn't begin yet, because your body certainly isn't ready for your baby to come earlier than March... it's probably best if it's been an entire year since Fionna before we're cutting another baby out of you. It would have been better to wait until she was a year old, but this should be fine. Don't worry too much about it." 

"So... when would he get the shot?" I asked curiously. "And it would help?" 

"Fifty-fifty chance it would help, and there's no negative effects, really," he explained. "It just either helps strengthen the baby's organs or it doesn't. We'd give it to him maybe... two weeks before Harry is scheduled to give birth. And like I said, we'll figure out soon if that will be in April or May. Depends on how fast your baby grows."

"If it helps, then yes, will get the shot," Harry nodded. "My baby might need some help growing since my tummy might not be good at it."

"It seems pretty good at it if you ask me," Dr. Shell soothed. "Your body must really have wanted another baby if you were fertile enough to get pregnant the exact day you used a bad condom."

"I'm still in awe that it happened... this whole faulty condom thing," I sighed, but quickly continued. "Not upset about it, necessarily. Still scares me a little, but I've still got Harry and we've got our babies so I'm happy."