Chapter Seven

All the boys stared wide eyes as they watched their best friend lock lips with some unknown girl. Liam looked hesitantly over at Louis. Just like he expected, Louis was seething. Louis picked up the nearest object, which happened to be a photo of Louis and Harry, and hurled it at the wall, shattering the glass and snapping the frame in two. He spun on his heel and stormed into his room that he shared with Niall.

Meanwhile Harry and Katie were standing on the balcony completely oblivious to any of the actions that were taking place inside. Harry ha his arms wrapped tightly around Katie's waist from behind and his face was buried in her neck. She was carding her fingers through the mess that he called his hair. To the outside world it looked like a sweet embrace between two lovers. In all honesty it was one friend comforting another. Harry was silently sobbing into her neck, his hot salty tears wetting her neck and shirt. Katie was cooing him gently. She hated to see such a sweet and gentle boy so broken. She didn't know everything that had happened but she knew it involved Louis. When she had walked into the hotel room she could feel not only the tension but his hatred filling the room. Katie turned around and gently lifted Harry's chin. The boy looked years younger and so innocent and so completely and utterly shattered. Katie wiped away some of his tears and smile softly.

"C'mon. Lets get you inside and get some lunch." She said in a kind voice. Harry, who had completely shut down, followed behind her like a lost puppy. He looked around the room. First thing he saw was Louis was gone. Second thing was the shattered glass and broken frame. His heart, unbeknownst to him, was growing hard and spiteful. If Louis wanted to play that way then Harry was ready. He straightened his posture and pulled Katie almost roughly to his chest. She let out a surprise squeak and her head shot up to look at him. Harry regarded the boys cooly.

"I'm taking Katie out to lunch." He said in a monotone voice. The boys looked on in shock until Liam stepped forward.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You saw what happened last time.." Liam said softly and nodded towards Katie's wrist. Harry's jaw tensed.

"I'm well aware of what happened last time. I do not need you reminding me, Liam." Harry spat and everyone winced. Katie set a hand on his large chest.

"Harry. Calm down." She murmured and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Harry took a deep breath through his nose and walked out of the hotel room with Katie still pressed against his chest.

"Harry. Where are we going?" She asked softly. Harry looked down at her briefly.

"We're going to see Modest!."