Chapter Forty-Five

The first part of the concert went off without a hitch. Everyone could tell that the crowd was loving that the boys were performing all their old X-Factor songs. After the boys finished off the last song from X-Factor Terrance walked onto the stage as the boys jogged off.

"Thank you so much for your high energy and love. Next section we're doing is the Q and A. You will be able to send in questions again and the boys will sit up here on this couch and answer all they can in the allotted time. Joining them will be Sandy, Dan, Jon, Josh, myself, and my niece Adaley. Since she is still a little girl we ask that you keep your volume down slightly because we don't want her to get frightened." Terrance explained and the crowd nodded which made him smile. "Thank you again and please welcome back to the stage the boys!" he said and the crowd clapped loudly. Niall, Liam, and Zayn all ran out and claimed the full sized couch that was on the top riser. Below it was a loveseat which Louis and Harry sat on, Adaley sitting on Harry's lap. On one side of the couches was another couch that all the boys of the band piled onto. On the other side of the couches sat single chair which Terrance claimed for himself. When everyone got settled Terrance handed out a microphone to each couch. "First we'll have questions for Josh, Sandy, Jon, and Dan. I'll ask them the question for you guys. Josh, Emalie wants to know what got you into music." Terrance asked and Josh smiled.

"First off, I love your name love." Josh said with a smirk and winked out into the crowd. A loud scream could be heard from somewhere in the crowd. "I'll have someone come get you after the concert! Anyway, since a young age I've always loved music. My mum said that when I was in the womb I used to move the most when she put on music. I started drumming when I was young and I fell in love with it. Drumming is my drug." he said and people whistled in the crowd. Terrance nodded and looked down at the card in his hand.

"Julianna wants to know why you dyed your hair pink." Terrance read and Josh blushed slightly.

"Honestly I was planning on dying my hair blue but Dan wanted to dye his blue too. We had a little contest and I lost. As you probably know pink stands for breast cancer and I wanted to bring support to all the women out there who've been stricken by breast cancer. Please donate to Susan G. Komen!" Josh said with a smile and Terrance chuckled, turning to look at Sandy.

"So Sandy, Jackie wants to know why you picked that light blue." Terrance asked for the girl and Sandy groaned, throwing himself back into the couch.

"It's periwinkle! Shanna, my wife, chose the color. She had a close family member that passed away from stomach cancer so I did it for her." Sandy explained and the entire crowd had a moment of silence for Shanna's deceased family member. When it was over Terrance read off the next question.

"Natalie wants to know what it's like working for the boys." Terrance said with a smirk and Sandy laughed, relaxing back into the couch.

"It's an adventure to say the least. I'm not working with the world famous band One Direction. I'm working with my brothers. Every day is something new. It's amazing and I wouldn't ask to work with anyone else." Sandy said and the crowd let out loud aws. The boys all blew Sandy a kiss and he blushed. Terrance finished off the first part of the question session with Dan and Jon. When they answered all their questions Terrance turned to the crowd.

"We're done with the first part of our question session." Terrance said with a smile and turned to look at the boys. "Now onto the part that everyone has been looking forward to. Time to ask the boys of One Direction questions!" he said happily and the crowd cheered. "And remember, you can ask Adaley questions too." He reminded everyone and looked down at the card in his hand. "Niall this question is for you. Allea wants to know what your favourite song is." Niall smiled at the question.