Chapter Two

Harry kept away from Louis after that day. He stayed on the opposite end of the tour bus from him. Didn't interact with him on stage. Why bother right? They weren't boyfriends. Louis had lied to him this whole time. Lied to him every time they made love. Hell. Louis was Harry's first. And last. Or so he thought. Harry started drinking more. He stopped eating and sleeping. He would go out drinking after a concert and not come back until the wee hours of the morning. He was slowing killing himself but he didn't care anymore. What did he have to live for? The fans hated him. Louis hated him. Liam and Zayn didn't care and Niall was too wrapped up with some girl from New York. Paul had noticed a change in Harry but chose not to comment on it. Louis saw what his words in the conference had done to Harry and he wished that he couple take them back but he couldn't. Modest! made him and Briana sign an agreement saying they would never tell the truth of what had happened or the true reasons behind the split.

"Boys. Going to the club. Later." Harry mumbled and grabbed his fedora as he started for the open door. It slammed in his face and he jumped twenty feet in the air.

"No you aren't. You're sitting down on that couch and we're talking this out." Niall said and crossed his arms as he stood in front of the door.

"Fuck off Niall. I'm going out." Harry spat. Niall just shook his head. Harry was quickly losing his patience.

"No. You're sitting your ass on that couch and talking to us." Niall said calmly. Harry saw red. No one was going to order him around like that. Especially not his fucking bandmate. He wound up his fist and landed a strong punch to Niall's stomach. Niall gasped and collapsed to his knees. Harry gripped Niall's shirt and threw him aside.

"Oh my god... Harry." Louis whispered and Zayn surged forward. The only thing that stopped him from ripping Harry's head from his shoulders was a whimper from Niall. Harry's eyes widened when he saw what he had done. He shook his head and ran out of the room and into the night. He found a bar and got shitfaced. He didn't care about the consequences or the fact that he didn't have security. He looked around and he realized that he managed to find the only gay bar within fifty miles of their hotel. Some guy walked up to him and rested a hand on his forearm.

"Hey beautiful. You here alone?" The guy slurred. Harry downed the shot in front of him and nodded.

"Yea I am. How 'bout you babe?" Harry asked and turned to the man. The male had beautiful blue grey eyes with short black hair. The man chuckled.

"Yup. I'm Terrance. What's your name?" Blue eyes asked him. Harry bit his lip.

"Harry." He smiled and licked his lip. Terrance chuckled.

"Wanna dance?" He asked as he grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. Terrance's hands slid down and landed on Harry's hips. Harry held up his beer and started to move his hips to the beat. The bass pounded and shook the floor. Through the hours of dancing he had lost his beer. By this time Harry had turned himself around and was grinding his bum on Terrance's crotch. Terrance groaned and threw his head back.

"Fuck baby. Who knew you were so good with your hips." Terrance groaned and spun Harry around. He leaned forward and connected his lips to Harry's in a heated and sloppy kiss. Harry started to feel guilty about kissing another guy when his heart belonged to Louis. Fuck him, Harry thought. He's probably fucking Eleanor. Harry threw his hesitations into the wind. He shamelessly gripped Terrance's hair and ground his hips into the boy's. He thrusted his tongue into the man's mouth and licked inside the warm space. He rubbed his tongue with Terrance's. The man tasted like alcohol and mint. It was a strange taste but nice none the less. Terrance pulled away and groaned as Harry's hard-on pressed harder against his thigh.

"My place or yours, baby?" Terrance shouted. Harry thought how disappointed the boys would be if he brought a random guy back to their hotel room.

"Yours." Harry said and started to make his way out of the club. Terrance pushed through the people and stepped out onto the sidewalk. He took a deep breath and smiled over at Harry. Harry slipped on a pair of raybans and a beanie. They walked silently to Terrance's flat that was only a half block away. Terrance constantly groped Harry's bum and sucked on his neck. Harry groaned and they stopped in front of a relatively nice apartment building. Terrance led him inside and up to his apartment. He couldn't keep his hands off Harry's body no matter how hard he tried. Terrance gently pushed Harry into the flat and slammed the door.

"Nice... Mhm. Nice place." Harry moaned as Terrance bit down on his clothed shoulder. Terrance chuckled and grabbed his hand.

"Wait until you see the bedroom." Terrance hummed and pulled him down the hallway. Harry chuckled and gripped the collar of Terrance's shirt. He walked backwards as they kissed. The edge of the bed hit the back of his knees and he fell backward, pulling Terrance on top of him. Terrance laughed at his eagerness and kissed down his neck. By this time both of their shirts had disappeared. Terrance kissed down his chest and took one of Harry's nipples between his lips, sucking on the pert nub. A ragged moan slipped past Harry's lips and his back arched. Terrance continued down his chest, licking Harry's v-line. Harry couldn't do it anymore. He broke down, sobs wracking his slender frame. Terrance looked up with wide eyes.

"Harry!?" He whispered and moved back up, cupping Harry's cheek. Harry opened his mouth to reply but his just choked on his words.

"Harry. What's wrong?" Terrance asked gently as he sat next to Harry, gently stroking his cheek. Harry's face lost many years. His eyes were red because of his tear which made the emerald green stand out. He looked almost like a little kid who had just lost his favourite teddy bear. Terrance shook his head.

"Talk to me, Harry. What's got you so upset?" He asked softly, running his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry sniffled.

"M-my Boo. M-my B-BooB-Bear." Harry hiccuped. "I-I want m-my B-Boo." He whimpered. Terrance sighed and held him tight as Harry cried himself to sleep. He looked down at the still crying yet sleeping Harry and shook his head.

"What the fuck did I just get myself into?"