Chapter Three

Harry awoke the next morning in a strange room with what felt like a marching band going through his head. He heard a deep chuckle and his eyes flew open.

"There's medicine and water on the table next to you." A deep voice said and Harry glanced up to see the voice was right. He quickly down the medicine and the water before he turned to look at the guy he was laying in bed with. Harry racked his brain for the name of the gorgeous guy but couldn't come up with anything. The man's black hair was all over the place and his blue eyes were almost dull and there were black rings under his eyes.

"I.. You.." Harry stuttered and sat up, pulling the blanket up around him.

"We didn't. We were going to but you started to cry so we didn't. Name's Terrance in case you forgot." He murmured and sighed softly.

"I cried?" Harry whispered and looked down. He still had his boxers on and he had an unfamiliar Guns 'N Roses t-shirt. Terrance smiled softly.

"Yea. You kept repeating a name. Well. A couple names. Louis and BooBear?" Terrance asked softly and gently set his hand over Harry's. Harry tensed at the mention of his ex.

"Am I okay to assume that you mean Louis Tomlinson? Your bandmate?" Terrance asked gently and Harry's head snapped up.

"H-how did you..?" He stuttered and Terrance chuckled.

"Curly hair, gorgeous green eyes, and the name Harry? You had to be living under a rock to not make the connection. You're part of One Direction." Terrance smiled and ruffled Harry's hair. Harry laughed softly and leaned back.

"Yea. I guess I shoulda lied or something. Protect my reputation of being a womaniser." Harry said bitterly and Terrance frowned.

"You're not a womaniser. A womaniser doesn't cuddle up with some man he's never met and cry over his bandmate. A womaniser doesn't whimper like a baby when they're having nightmares. A womaniser doesn't fall in love with his male bandmate." Terrance said softly and pushed Harry's hair off his forehead. Harry looked at him with wide eyes.

"How... I don't love him." Harry said with a laugh. Terrance raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Say his name. Say his full name." Terrance ordered. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gonna randomly say my best mate's name. That's stupid." Harry scoffed. Terrance smirked.

"Say. His. Name." Terrance ordered forcefully. "Or can you? Are you too heartbroken to say his name? What did he do to you?" Harry's eyes started to water.

"He.. He didn't... Where's my pants?" Harry asked suddenly.

"They're in the wash along with your shirt. I figured you didn't want to go back to your bandmates smelling like sweat, alcohol, and smoke. Now, tell me what Louis did. And don't lie to me, Harry." Terrance said sternly. Harry groaned.

"There's nothing to tell. We're best mates and we had a little fight. No biggie." Harry said simply and shrugged. Terrance scoffed.

"Yea cuz when I've had a fight with my best mate I go out, get drunk, and try to fuck a random guy at a bar when I'm actually as straight as a fucking flag pole." Terrance said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Harry glared a him and Terrance sighed.

"C'mon. You've gotta be hungry. I'll make you some breakfast." Terrance sighed as he climbed out of bed. He had a pair of grey sweats hanging low on his hips, the band of his boxers showing, and his upper half bare. Harry blushed slightly and climbed out of bed. "There's sweats in the third drawer." He murmured and walked out of the room. Harry nodded slowly and climbed out of bed. He noticed how well decorated the bedroom was. Blood red sheets with a black comforter. Black dressers with red accents. Blood red walls with words written on them in delicate black writing. He pulled on a pair of black sweats from the third drawer and padded down the hallway. He heard two voices from the dining room. Two voices? He thought that Terrance lived alone.

He slowly peaked around the corner to see Terrance standing in front of the stove with a petite girl sitting at the table with her head down. Harry's eyebrows furrowed. The black-haired man turned around to face Harry and smiled.

"Hey, man. Go ahead and sit down. Don't mind that her. She's my sister." He hummed and turned back to the stove. Harry nodded and sat down across from her. The girl made her first sound of the day. A long exasperated sigh. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Hi, I'm Harry." He said softly and the girl scoffed.

"No shit. Everyone knows who you are. Harry Styles. The womaniser of One Direction. The one with the stunning green eyes and the luscious curls and the amazing body and the ridiculous tattoos." The girl muttered. Harry frowned and looked down.

"Oh.." He whispered and chewed at his lip until it bled. He heard a smack and a muffled ow. He looked up to see the girl rubbing the back of her head and glaring at her brother.

"Seriously? Introduce yourself to the poor man and stop being a bitch." Terrance mumbled under his breath. The girl sighed.

"Yes daddy." She said sarcastically and turned to Harry. "I'm sorry for being rude. My name's Katie." She said with a small smiled. Harry smiled slightly and opened his mouth to reply when his phone started to buzz.

"Hold on. I'm sorry." He apologised and answered the call. "Hello?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"