Chapter One

Louis stood at the stove preparing himself a cup of tea when he felt two large and pale arms wrapping around his waist. Harry leaned down, pressing gentle and sweet kisses along Louis' smooth neck. "G'morning baby:" Harry murmured with his deep and scratchy morning voice. Louis sighed softly and pulled out of Harry's arm. He went to sit at the table.

"Good morning, Harry." He said tightly and sipped the tea. Harry furrowed his eyebrows. What was up with Louis this morning? Normally he's really cuddly and offering to make breakfast which Harry would have to turn down if they wanted to keep the fire trucks away.

"Boo. What's wrong? You seem kinda off today." Harry asked as he sat across the table and reached for his lover's hand. Louis shied away from the touch and stood up. Harry frowned.

"Harry. Modest! wants to see you and I today. Hurry up and get dressed. I will meet you there." Louis said before he grabbed his jacket, slipped on his TOMS, and disappeared through the front door. Harry stared after his boyfriend, tears pricking his eyes. When Modest! wanted to see them nothing good happened. He stood up and slowly made his way to their room. As soon as he stepped inside the room the tears that had been threatening to spill ran down his cheeks. Louis' things that had covered their room were cleaned up and packed into bags that were placed in a neat line on the bed. He quickly dressed and rushed to the ominous building that housed the people who controlled his and Louis' relationship. He skipped passed the elevator and rushed up the flights of stairs. He burst into the office and froze. There sat Louis, fingers linked with Briana.

"Harry. Sit please." A faceless voice said. Harry couldn't move though. He was frozen in place. Louis refused to look at him. He looked fine on the outside but on the inside he was breaking.

"Harry. Sit." The voice commanded and Harry felt himself slowly trudging to the chair next to Louis.

"Actually you will be sitting across from Louis. Next to Simon." A female voice said softly and a perfectly manicured hand led him to the chair across from Louis. Harry sat down and sniffled.

"B-but. I wanna sit next to my b-boyfriend." Harry whimpered and looked at the man at the head of the table with wide and innocent green eyes.

"He's not your boyfriend. He is Briana's boyfriend." The man said coldly and glared at Harry. Harry whimpered and flinched back. He turned to Louis.

"BooBear! Tell them. Tell them you're my boyfriend. Tell them you love me. Tell them the truth!" Harry begged as he tried to hold back his tears. Louis made his face blank as he turned to Harry, still holding Briana's hand.

"I don't love you more than a friend, Harry. We're not boyfriends. We never were. I just indulged your fantasies. It's better you know now instead of dragging this on any longer. I don't love you. I never have and I never will." Louis said in a monotone voice. His once lively blue grey eyes were dull and lifeless. Harry slowly stood up as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I don't know who you are anymore. You're slipping away from me, Lou." Harry whispered and ran out of the office, slamming the door behind him. As soon as the door clicked Louis broke down. He dropped Briana's hand and started to sob. Uncontrollable sobs wracked his frame and he tugged at his feathery hair.

"Good job, Louis. Someone will retrieve your bags and put them in Briana's apartment. You did the right thing." The cruel man had said and walked out of the office. Red-eyed associates followed him not believing they had just just destroyed a love so pure. Briana held Louis as he cried.

"I'm so sorry, Louis. I'm so sorry." She whispered, rocking the sobbing and hiccupping man back and forth. He didn't hear her. Louis looked to the door that Harry had stormed through.

"I'm sorry, Hazza. I love you." He whispered.