Chapter Eighteen

As the boys walked out on stage Harry couldn't help but feel that something was off. He decided to shake it off and be sat down on the couch closest to the interviewer and next to Liam. Harry barely caught her name before she started speaking to the camera.

"Good morning everyone! I'm Maria and today were here with every girls' hunky dream. One Direction!" she introduced and the crowd started going nuts. Harry felt the energy surging through his feet and he started to get that amazing feeling he did when then they performed. The interviewer, Maria, started asking them the normal and very boring questions. At least to Harry they started getting boring after twenty or so interviews. He forced himself to pay attention when he heard his name being said.

"So Harry. How did you guys react and feel when Zayn left the band?" she asked and guilt instantly took over Harry.

"We hated to see him go but I think he'll do great on his own. He's got a great voice and he's a great man. I can't wait to see what kind of genius he comes up with." Harry said and the rest of the boys nodded in agreement. The interviewer nodded and gave them a sad smile.

"We were all very sad to see him leave. Now Louis. How does it feel to know that you're going to have a little you and Briana running around in nine months? Excited or scared?" she asked, leaning forward and showing all the boys her cleavage. Louis gave her an awkward and forced smile.

"I'm both really. It's amazing to know that half of that baby is going to be me but its also nerve-wracking because I know that I have a lot of growing up and planning to do in just nine short months" he said and the interviewer gave a forced smile.

"Well that's great. I'm happy for you both. Harry, tell me about these two girls you've been seen tearing up the town with." She asked, leaning even closer to Harry. He sat back awkwardly and gave her a small smile.

"That's my girlfriend Katie and her daughter Adaley." He said, eyes twinkling and a smile covered his entire face. He knew that he was in love with Louis but he couldn't bug feel happy when he talked about or spent time with those two girls. The interviewer frowned slightly before the fake look reappeared.

"How does your girlfriend handle all the paparazzi and your guys' fan group?" She asked, leaning back slightly.

"She does great. I'm so amazed at how she can interact with the fans. I hope they love her as much as I do." He said genuinely. Sure he was gay as hell but he still loved Katie. She was his sister and his best friend. Maria nodded and looked back at the camera.

"We'll be right back after this break!" she said chipperly and the camera cut out. When she turned back to the camera her happy exterior dropped. The boys looked at each other before she started speaking. "After the break you guys are gonna get up there and sing Drag Me Down. You're gonna do a little promoting and then give me something I can work with people. I'm gonna lose views with this bullshit you're giving me." She snapped and stormed off. The boys looked at each other in horror.

"What does she mean by something she can work with?" Louis asked lowly and Harry frowned deeply.

"She wants us to give her something that'll stir shit up so her ratings will go up." He said begrudgingly and the others nodded. He sighed as he stood up, walking to the platform they had created for them. When he looked down he saw not only Briana standing right in front of them but also Katie and Adaley. When Adaley saw him looking down she waved furiously and showed him the lion cub. He chuckled and kneeled down so he could see her better. All eyes were on them.

"Mr. Harry. I brought you the baby lion because I thought you'd be nervous. You can take it up there if you want." She said sheepishly and Harry chuckled.

"I'd love to princess." He said, taking it from her and putting it in his breast pocket. Adaley grinned proudly and kissed Harry's cheek. He smiled and looked over at Katie, asking permission to kiss her with purely a look. She seemed to understand she pecked his lips.

"Good luck Harry. I'm proud of you." She murmured and Harry's heart swelled. He stood up tall and walked back to his mic, stuffed lion cub hanging out of his pocket. Soon after the show came back from commercial and the boys preformed Drag Me Down. Halfway through the song Harry felt a tug at his leg and he looked down. He was shocked to see Adaley down there with a huge grin. As he was singing he ended up picking her up and danced around the stage with her. He knew that management would get on his case for it but he didn't really care. He'd do anything he possibly could to make her life easier much. This little girl was his world. When the song finished the crowd cheered loudly and Adaley planted a huge kiss on his cheek.

"Mr. Harry." She whispered shyly and Harry nodded. "Could I give the other people of your band a kiss too?" she asked softly and Harry nodded. He carried her around to all the boys and gave all the boys a kiss. When they got to Louis, Harry have him a shy smile before he gestured at Adaley.

"She's giving each boy a kiss." He said lowly and Louis nodded, showing Adaley his cheek. After she pecked it, Louis, in turn, kissed her cheek. Adaley giggled and touched her cheek.

"Thank you Mr. Louis!" she said with a huge grin and hugged Harry's neck tightly. The interviewer came up and smiled at all of them.

"Who knew you had such young fans!" she said with a very large smile and Harry chuckled.

"This is Adaley. My girlfriend's daughter." He explained and Maria nodded.

"She's a beautiful little girl. Really friendly thing too. Now what's the story with the lion cub in your pocket?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and Harry flushed a red color. Adaley answered for him.

"I got it for Mr. Harry for when he gets nervous." She said with a proud smile and Katie shook her head fondly, small smile playing on her lips. Maria laughed and shook her head.

"Well that's very sweet of you. What's the cub's name?" she asked Harry and he grinned.

"Jaylyn." He said and Adaley started to laugh. Maria looked between the two of them before she turned back to the camera. She closed out the show, bid the boys a very rude goodbye, and walked off. After Adaley stuck her tongue out at her, earning some laughs and a stern look from her mother, she turned back to the boys and gave them a sweet smile.

"Thank you Mr. Harry and Mr. Harry's friends for letting me watch your show. I had a lot of fun!" She giggled and Niall took her from Harry, poking her stomach.

"You are honestly the cutest little girl I have ever seen." He cooed which caused Adaley to burst into a fit of giggles. "Since you're gonna be around for awhile I don't want you calling me Mr. Niall. You can call me Niall!" he said with a grin and she nodded. Harry cleared his throat and looked at Katie.

"Are you alright with Adaley having three new uncles?" he whispered and Katie shrugged her shoulders as if to say that it didn't matter to her. He smiled as Adaley interacted with the little Irishman. "I've got a suggestion" he said and everyone looked at him.

"Whatcha thinkin Mr. Harry?" Adaley asked as she poked Niall's cheek.

"Well these three guys are like my brothers so why don't you just call them uncle? Like Uncle Niall, Uncle Liam, and Uncle Louis?" he suggested, pointing at each boy as he spoke. The other boys nodded and Adaley grinned from ear to ear.

"Mommy! I have more uncles!" she said excitedly and climbed down out of Niall's arms, giving each of her new uncles a hug. Katie laughed softly when she saw the other boys converging on her daughter. Normally the sight of this would terrify her but strangely enough she felt calm. She knew deep down that if anything happened to her not only would Adaley have Terrance but she'd also have all of the band. Harry gently wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her head. She looked up at him and gave him a satisfied smile. She thought of something and looked at the boys.

"Hey boys." She started and they all looked at her. She gave them a slight smile and licked her lips. "How would you all like to come over to dinner at my apartment with Adaley, my brother, and I?" she asked and Harry's jaw dropped. She looked over at Louis and gave him a half smile. "And you can bring Briana if you'd like." She said gently and Louis' jaw dropped. They talked for a moment before Liam spoke for them all.

"What time shall we be there?"