Chapter Tweleve

Everyone in the living room froze after Harry slammed the door. Zayn was seething.

"That's it. I'm done. Just because Harry's little heart got broken doesn't give him the right to lash out at me like that. It doesn't give him the right to lash out at anyone!" He shouted and clenched his fists. "When I get up I'm going to management. I'm done with this bullshit. You guys have fun without me." He growled and stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door. Liam and Niall looked at each other with wide horrified eyes.

"Did Zayn..." Niall started, gulping thickly and Liam nodded.

"I'm pretty sure Zayn just quit the band."

*the next morning*

Harry groaned as he woke up. His voice and throat were scratchy from a night of crying. He checked his phone and dropped his head in the pillow. There were several texts from Liam and Niall, a text from Katie, and a missed call from their management. He decided to listen to the voicemail first.

"Harry. We need you to come in now. There's serious business that we need to deal with and it pertains to all of you. We will be having a separate meeting with you after."

Harry grunted and deleted the message before he rolled out of bed. He made his way through his morning routine at a sloth's pace. He didn't really want to see management today. He didn't want to hear them tell him what he had to do this time to keep his image up. An hour later he was sitting in the conference room. Across from him sat the big wigs. He sat at the very end, fingers dancing over his phone as he texted Katie. Someone cleared their throat and Harry put his phone away.

"We heard from Zayn that Harry made quite a scene in his apartment last night. Because of this and amongst other things, Zayn has decided to leave the band. We are all disappointed to see him go but we agree that it's best. There will be no further discussion on it." The man in the middle said. Zayn's scowl deepened as he glared at Harry. Harry rolled his eyes and watched as Zayn got up to leave.

"I will be clearing my stuff out in the next few days." He said shortly and swiftly walked out of the room. After he left, the man that was still standing in front of them rubbed his temples.

"Next order of business is Louis and Briana. Since the pregnancy was confirmed by a doctor Louis will stay with Briana. Possibly down the line he'll marry her but for right now, Louis will be very attentive to Briana. While on the topic of relationships. Harry and this girl have been seen a few times together. We've decided to play her off as just a hook-up. A booty call per say." At that Harry became furious.

"'That girl' has a name. It's Katie. And she's not a hook-up. She's my girlfriend." He snapped, standing up. "You think you control everything but you won't ruin the last good thing I have in my life!" He shouted. "Next interview I will be telling them that Katie is my girlfriend. You can sue me. You can ruin me. I don't really give a shit but you will not ruin Katie's reputation like you've ruined mine." He said and with that, he was out the door, slamming it behind him. Liam groaned and dropped his head on the table. The man gave them the sign that they could leave.

"Except you, Louis. We would like a word." He said and Louis remained seated as the door closed. "Now about Briana and the baby..."