Chapter Forty-Two

After hours of planning the boys finally passed out all around the living room. Niall and Liam were curled up in separate chairs. Harry and Louis were cuddled up on the couch and Zayn was passed out on the kitchen table. The entire sight made Adaley giggle softly. She gently walked over and poked Harry's cheek. The green-eyed boy groaned and opened on eye slightly.

"Yes baby?" He asked, voice thick with sleep. Adaley smiled.

"There's someone at the door. They say their name is Joshy Poo." She said, giggling softly. Harry groaned and pushed Louis off of him, making the small boy roll off onto the floor. Louis raised his hand and flipped Harry off. Adaley frowned and walked over, smacking Louis' butt as hard as she could. He yelped and jumped up, staring at Adaley with wide eyes.

"What was that for!?" he asked, no longer asleep. Adaley cocked a hip the side and put her hands on her hips.

"What you did was mean. Apologize." She demanded and Louis frowned.

"Harry pushed me onto the floor!" Louis whined, crossing his arms and pouting. Adaley groaned. By now the rest of the boys were waking up and watching their interaction. The little girl flicked his nose.

"Say sorry or else!" She ordered and Louis shook his head.

"I'm not scared." He said and stood up, sticking his tongue out at her. She smirked and shrugged.

"You should be." She said happily and skipped off to the kitchen, hugging Harry in the process. Harry chuckled and shook his head at the little girl. He went to open the door and was shoved out of the way by their brown haired drummer. The rest of their band laughed at his action and Harry gave them a weird look.

"He drank a Big Gulp on the way here. Downed the entire thing in one sitting. He's had to piss for an hour." Sandy, their bassist, explained and Harry nodded, letting them all in. They all piled into the kitchen while Harry started preparing breakfast for everyone. He was thankful that he decided to get the larger table. Adaley sat herself between Louis and the chair that Harry always sat in. He watched the band introduce themselves to the little girl and she looked up at them in amazement.

"Daddy?" Adaley asked and Harry hummed, looking down at the little girl. The rest of the band stared at Harry in shock.

"What is it, princess?" he asked as he started to pile pancakes onto a plate.

"Does this mean I have more uncles?" She asked and Harry shrugged.

"You'll have to ask them." He answered and started putting food on the table. When he saw Niall reaching for a pancake he smacked his friend's hand with the spatula. Niall whined and looked at him with a pout.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, crossing his arms. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Guests first. That means Josh, Sandy, Jon, and Dan get first dibs." Harry explained and sat down at the table, smiling at the friends that surrounded him. After everyone got food and drinks he started to put food on his own plate.

"So why are we here?" Dan, their guitarist, asked, shoving another bite of pancake into his mouth. Harry chuckled softly. He looked down and noticed Adaley's change in mood. He pulled the little girl onto his lap and sighed heavily.

"As you might or might not know Ada's mother has brain cancer. Yesterday I went to visit her after her surgery and she slipped into a coma during the procedure. The boys and I discussed it last night and we want to do a charity and awareness concert for cancer patients and their families. We'll be performing our old songs from X-Factor and our biggest singles. Zayn has agreed to participate. We want to ask you guys if you're up for playing this." Harry explained and their band looked at all five boys and at the little girl who had silent tears rolling down her cheeks. Jon, their pianist, spoke up.

"Of course. Anything to help those who've been affected by this horrible thing." He said and the other three nodded in agreement. "We'd be honored."

"We'll start practice as soon as possible." Harry said as he started to discuss planning with Jon. They looked up from their discussions when they heard someone clear their throat.

"I've got an idea if everyone is up for it." Josh said softly and everyone looked at him intently. "You know how there's a color for almost every type of cancer?" he asked and everyone nodded. "We could dye our hair for a cancer of our choice." He suggested and the boys looked at each other before Harry nodded.

"I'll do research and at our next meeting together we'll decide on colors. I already call brain cancer if there's a color for it." Harry said and everyone nodded, starting to discuss Josh's idea. After about another hour of discussion their management called Liam. He talked to them for barely two minutes before hanging up, smiling widely.

"They said they've booked the Staples Center." He said with a huge smile and Harry fist pumped. Jon chuckled softly.

"I'll talk to Mil and Mike today. I was planning on having lunch with them anyways." Jon said as he stood up. He pulled on a coat and said a quick goodbye to everyone. Sandy and Dan stood up too.

"Dan and I are gonna go get ahold of the sheet music for all the songs. Send us a list of them all." Sandy said, nodding at Liam. They exchanged goodbyes and disappeared out of the door. Josh looked at Niall and the blond boy nodded.

"Josh and I are gonna go call Lou and tell her our plan for the hair dye. We're also gonna talk to Caroline and see if we can get clothes like we wore on X-Factor and in our music videos. Might as well do the full experience." Niall explained and Harry nodded, hugging them goodbye. Liam and Zayn stood up and gave Harry a smile.

"Z and I are going to come up with all the songs and design a name for this concert." Liam said softly, hugging Harry tightly. The long haired boy led them all out and shut the door behind them, leaning against it. Louis walked over with Adaley following him close behind.

"Hi baby." Harry said softly, lifting Adaley up and setting her on his hip. Adaley nuzzled her face into Harry's neck and sighed heavily.

"I'm tired." She mumbled and a yawn backed up her claim. Harry smiled and carried her to her room, laying her down gently. Harry kissed her forehead gently and slowly walked out of the room. He dropped down onto the couch beside Louis and sighed heavily. Louis gently squeezed his thigh and smiled slightly.

"How are you?" Louis asked softly and Harry shrugged.

"I'm worried about everything but I'm happy that our plan for the concert is going so well." Harry said softly and ran his fingers through his hair. Louis nodded understandingly and cuddled into Harry's side. He looked up and frowned when he saw that Harry was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind, Haz?" Louis asked softly, gently smoothing out the wrinkles in Harry's forehead. Harry gently grabbed Louis' hand and kissed the palm sweetly.

"I was thinking about the concert and I'd love to bring Adaley on stage and put a picture Katie up and talk about what they mean to me." Harry said softly and Louis nodded.

"You just have to ask Terrance what he thinks." Louis reminded him gently and Harry sighed heavily and nodded.

"I know. That's gonna be the hard part."