Chapter Thirty-Three

When Harry arrived at their management building he'd heard many questions asking him about how he felt having a fag for a bandmate. He ignored the questions and walked up to the conference. He opened the door and was slightly entertained by the scene before him. Louis and Simon were yelling at each other while Liam tried to calm everyone down. He looked over and spotted Niall in a random chair in the room, texting furiously on his phone. He whistled loudly and everyone stopped, heads snapping in his direction.

"Now. Why don't we start this meeting like adults?" he suggested and Simon started to protest by Harry wasn't having it. "SIT." He shouted and everyone did as he said, staring at him in shock. He moved to sit next to Louis.

"You know the rule. You can't sit next to him." A woman sneered and Harry glared at her.

"To hell with your rules." He snapped and took the seat next to Louis. Liam sat next to him and Niall sat on Louis' other side.

"Now boys. Listen to me..." Simon started and stopped speaking when he saw Harry's look.

"No. You people listen to me. I'm sick and tired of how you people treat us. We've been working almost nonstop since we left X-Factor. I couldn't go to my sister's graduation because you scheduled a concert on that date when you knew full well that she was graduating that day. I'm sure the boys agree when I say we're done with you horrible people." Harry said and the boys nodded in agreement. "When our contract is up we're done. We're taking a year off to focus on ourselves and our families. When we come back from our hiatus we're signing with a new record. I'd rather stop singing than work for you assholes again." He spat and Simon sighed, looking defeated.

"We need to clean up the mess Louis made with his tweet." The woman spat and Harry glared at her, standing up and leaning over the table.

"It's fucking 2015. Caitlyn Jenner came out. Kristen Stewart came out. Louis and I can come out if we want to. Go ahead and sue us. We don't care. He told me about the contract and guess what. I won't be afraid to take your corrupt practices to the press. Louis didn't make a mess. He was finally honest with our fans. All we've wanted to do is be honest with them but you had us convinced that they would hate us if we told them. You people are monsters." Harry said, finishing with his rant. He sat back down and took Louis' hand in his own. The woman looked at them in disgust. Harry glared at her until she looked down, obviously scared of him. Simon sighed.

"You boys can leave. We'll set up a press conference for tomorrow to get everything worked out." He said, ushering for the boys to leave. Harry nodded and stood up, still holding Louis' hand. Before they were getting ready to walk out of the building Harry dropped his hand. Louis looked up at him with a frown.

"I'm not ready to show the world us until we know what we are." He murmured and Louis gave him an understanding nod.

"Can I still come over for dinner tonight?" Louis asked and Harry nodded, chuckling softly.

"Pick up some Chinese. Don't worry about the movies. I've got plenty." He told Louis and the smaller boy nodded. Harry hugged him quickly and nodded at the doors. "Ready to face the mob?" he asked and Louis took a deep breath.

"Not really but let's go." Louis said and walked outside between Harry and Paul. Questions were thrown at them from all sides. When they climbed into the vehicle Harry though for a moment.

"Maybe you should just come over. Terrance can pick up some food for us when he brings Adaley over." He suggested and Louis nodded, leaning into Harry's side.

"Sounds good. Gives us time to talk about us." Louis murmured and Harry nodded, wrapping an arm around Louis' shoulders. When they arrived at the apartment they walked in and collapsed onto the couch, smiling at each other.