My heart was pounding in a way it never has as I stared at the wall in front of me. I wanted to sleep. I didn't want to see those green eyes bore into mine. I just didn't want any sign of truth that I am actually here. I wanted to believe I was in a dream.

I then looked up above me to notice that the bed frame has bars on it. I thought about it hard and suddenly an idea came to mind. I need to sleep somehow. I slowly sat up, looking around the room to find it completely empty. Good, he's not here. I then sighed as I looked at the bar and cringed. Hope this doesn't hurt too bad.

I then closed my eyes and hit my head against the bed frame, letting out a silent cry as it didn't work. I held my temple and felt tears moist my eyes as I looked down. "Ow ow ow." I whimpered while cursing at myself for the dumb idea. Dangit I thought that would knock me out. I guess not.

I groaned while rubbing my head before I just laid back down. I now had a headache which actually began to help me out because I was feeling woozy and tired. My whole vision grew blurry and I suddenly saw the room spin. I must of hit my head pretty hard for this reaction to happen. I then closed my eyes as my head rested against the pillow and I began to drift off to sleep.
Which was the one thing I needed to do to escape from reality.

"Wake up.......... Hey....... Wake up. Payton...... Wake up......." I heard a distant voice call so suddenly. "Hello? Are you awake?" The voice sounded annoyed at this point. I wanted to ignore the voice so that they'd leave me alone but I guess that didn't work.

I suddenly felt a cold hand touch my bare warm waist and I flinched instantly, opening up my tired blue orbs. "I knew you weren't asleep." Suddenly I made eye contact with Styles who had a grin on his face. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked as I slowly propped myself up before pushing his rather large hand off my body.

"Because it's already 1 in the afternoon. You've been sleeping for too long." He hissed. I widen my eyes before I gasped. "1 in the afternoon? How?" I asked loudly as he rolled his eyes and rested his hands on his hips. "I don't know you tell me. You were the one dead asleep. I came in here many times but you wouldn't wake up. You know I honestly thought you were dead." He said rudely before casually speaking.

"Why? Would that make you cry?" I faked a pout as he laughed. "No it would of made my day. Now come on let's get you something to eat." He said as he waved his hand. "No. I'm not hungry." I frowned as he paused and glared at me. "You're coming with me. Now get out of bed before I pick your ass up and carry you to the kitchen." He hissed.

"No I don't have to." I frowned as I crossed my arms. He clenched his jaw before he leaned towards me and wrapped his arms around my body. I let out a scream as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Have to make everything difficult don't you Payton." He huffed as his arm curled around my waist. "Put me down!" I screeched as I kicked like crazy.

"Ok." He shrugged before dropping me on the floor. I groaned as I landed on my butt before I huffed and stood up. "You're rude." I frowned as he looked down at me. "I try sweetheart." He grinned evilly as I rolled my eyes.

"Get changed and meet me in the kitchen. If you're not there in 3 minutes I'm dragging you out of this room with or without clothes on you understand me?" He asked as I widen my eyes and gulped. I quickly nodded my head before he sighed. "Good, and by the way, I'm not freaking happy that you slept for-" He then paused before he narrowed his eyebrows at my face.

"What?" I asked innocently before he harshly grabbed my face. "Ow!" I whimpered as he examined it. "What happened here?!" He asked rudely. "What happened where?" I asked as tears brimmed in the corner of my eyes. There was a certain spot where his finger was that hurt.