Cheating-Minizerk

1776 words
genre :: idk angst? but it's not sad??
warnings :: blowjob, savagery, v v long one shot, other things I don't remember

---
His hand ran up and down the sides of my body; every time he touched me I felt adrenaline rush through my veins. I kept my eyes closed and my lips locked against his. His hands were rough, and his beard was scratchy against my soft, pale skin. I pulled away from our deep kiss full of passion and lust. His hazel eyes bore into my blue ones as I felt a sense of how wrong this truly was; his girlfriend didn't deserve this. However, I just pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants in the small space of the third stall in the men's bathroom. He watched my every movement with anticipation, as though he thought our encounters had changed nothing. He pulled my hair as I wrapped my mouth around him. Everything happening was so wrong, yet it was the only way. He finished and left the stall, but not before pulling up his black jeans and muttering a few short words to me:

"Don't tell."

My jaw tensed as I spit out the filthy liquid left in my mouth. I looked up at the camera I had hidden in the top right corner of the stall; all I could do was smile. I adjusted my gray jumper and pulled up my dark blue jeans in order to look presentable. I grabbed the camera, flipping the small item over in my palm again and again as my brain filled to the brim with thoughts, some innocent, some despicable. Then I started to repeat his words in my head over and over again. Don't tell. Don't tell. Don't tell. Don't. Tell. His trust amazed me. On the other hand, he should've known better than to trust a dirty boy with a innocent complexion. I walk out of the bathroom with the camera still placed firmly between my palm and my lanky fingers. My plan replayed over and over again in my brain as I slowly talked myself through steps one to five; I wiped a large smirk off my face as I entered the living room of JJ's penthouse, where step one would begin.

x

step one: get to the bathroom
I walked over to the spare room where multiple bags of I assume clothing and electronics laid. I grabbed my large backpack stuffed full of university textbooks, papers with drafts that I'll never write, and - the most important item to me right now - my laptop. I tucked my thin laptop in my jumper, taking advantage of how baggy it was. As I rushed into the bathroom, making sure I had locked the door, I repeated the first two steps in my head over and over again.

step one: get to the bathroom
step two: edit the video
I sat on the edge of the toilet seat as my fingers furiously typed and clicked the keyboard and mousepad; the faster I completed step two, the better. I need to get his girlfriend before him and all I could think about was how much this poor girl didn't deserve any the treatment she got. I edited the video to throw his other boyfriend under the bus. I smiled to myself as I watched the video over and over and over again until a sickeningly sweet smile took over my features; his girlfriend would never be able to tell the video was edited, that I had been sleeping with him consistently, nor that I was the boy blowing him in the bathroom stall. I saved the video file under a password protected folder named 'blackmail'. I felt a sense of accomplishment as I titled the video.

step one: get to the bathroom
step two: edit the video
step three: change your clothes
I closed my laptop, threw it under my baggy jumper and snuck back to the guest bedroom where I threw my laptop and clothing on the fluffy white comforter. I changed into more appropriate clothing, a button down and some dress pants to be exact, and opened the window to throw my jumper and pants down to Vik - my small Indian friend who only knew he had to come grab my clothes in about 23 minutes, which happened to be right now, as I threw them to him from JJ's guest bedroom window. Surprisingly, this was the least weird thing I'd asked Vik to do - especially for missions like this. Vik caught my clothes without letting them touch the ground and put his thumb up, indicating he would take them back to my room in the house and quickly get away from Jide's flat before anyone would know he was here. I put my thumb up to him as I quickly shut the window and grasped my laptop again, heading back out to the party.