List-Merome

1394 words
Genre: mainly fluffy, tiny bit of smut
Warnings: no capital letters, only kind of edited, long, smut, hickeys, few swear words, tiny bit of religion, and some other stuff I don't remember
/Explanation in the a/n at the end of this one shot/

---
- to fuck, slowly, passionately, loudly. until our lips are bruised and our skin is red and we're both too tired to keep going

he ran his hand up and down the curve of my waist, his lips still attached to mine in a heated, fiery kiss. my hands laid on his shoulders, holding him in his current seated position on my old dusty couch in my worn out apartment. i sat in his lap, grinding against his crotch and keeping our lips interlocked. he was pulling of my shirt slowly and i felt the rising passion in between us. he started to undo the button on my jeans, pulling them off my legs as i moved off his lap. my hands made their way underneath his shirt as he hovered above me and i pulled it off his body. his jeans followed suit.

both of our boxers were off our body, our lips colliding passionately, and he was slowly thrusting into me. we were loud - practically screaming at every movement of the other. my hips rolled in time of this thrusts and he kept his pace followed by a loud moan. he was stunning. we'd been at this for hours and for once i was grateful for having a small, worn out apartment. my thighs were flushed and his hips were bruised. our lips were swollen and his were a dark shade of pink. after a final climax we both collapsed, unable to continue. his head laid on my chest and he mumbled something before we both slipped into unconsciousness.

"first bullet completed, babe."

- again, to fuck. in the scorching summer weather with every window open just to keep cool and the music blaring

his hands roamed my body, tugging at the seam of my shirt lying above my extruding hip bones. blissful moans escaped my lips as he moved up towards my neck, his mouth attacking my collarbone. i felt him litter hickeys all over the tanned skin of my sharp collarbone. a cool breeze swept through the room, sending shivers down my spine. he chuckled at my movement, connecting our lips in a needy kiss. the scorching heat of midsummer formed sweat on our bodies as we started. a thin layer of sweat covered both of us - though no one seemed to really mind. we were too in the moment.

i had just come down from my high, yet he was still going. he pushed my body into the pleasure of over sensitivity and i was wrapped in the euphoric bliss. music blared through his house from an old, cheap radio. soothing and loud, the melodies rolled through our ears and his thrusts soon became in time with the beat, hitting that one spot that made me scream every time. as he collapsed on the bed next to me, i curled myself into his side. i inhaled his after-sex scent and spoke up.

"two down, so many to go."

- go on a late night adventure with someone at two in the morning

the buzz of a text woke me up, followed by the obnoxious ring of a phone call. i grabbed my phone, answering in my groggy, half asleep state.

and then, as promised, ten minutes later i was getting into his car - fully dressed at two thirteen in the morning. a smooth melody flowed through the playing radio. he hummed along, driving and smiling.

once we arrived at a twenty-four/seven mcdonald's parking lot, i couldn't help but chuckle. we walked in and ordered food, meeting our small group of friends at a table. there we were, laughing and joking around - having so much fun over such a simple and strange occasion. i leaned up and kissed him, but not before he whispered the means of this adventure in my ear.