Finding the Flower King-Poofless

Preston's POV
I walked outside and noticed a bouquet sitting at my doorstep. There was a small note attached to the gorgeous orange flowers.
'Every time I see these flowers they remind me of you, so every time I see them, I'll leave a clue for you. I hope you find me beautiful.'
~Your Flower King

I smiled. This was so cute. I walked back inside and out the flowers in a safe place for now. Basically, I have to use this guys hints to find him. And I'll get a hint every time he sees those flowers. Hmmm...

///

I woke up the next day and walked outside to find another bouquet. This is the highlight of my day anymore. I looked to see the same type of flower, but this time they were yellow. The note read: 'Your favorite place to go? It's not far from my home. Once your there, find the obvious hiding in the oblivious.'
~Your Flower King

I looked at the note and thought. My favorite place? GOT IT. The small coffee shop that's about 2 blocks away. I love that place.
Walking into the coffee shop, I looked back at the note. Find the obvious hiding in the oblivious. What is obvious? Maybe I should start with what is the oblivious?

I see a small table in the back. In front of the table is a group of college friends, who are completely oblivious to the obvious bouquet of orange flowers behind them.
I walk up to the table with the flowers and read the new note attached.
'Your favorite song by an artist who's hair is the color of the flowers. Or is you prefer--the color you make my cheeks. What location is mentioned?'
~Your Flower King
Okay okay. Think.
A red headed artist. Obviously a musician. My favorite song by a red head? "Photograph" by: Ed Sheeran but what location?
I opened my phone and pulled out some headphones from my hoodie pocket.

Finally, I heard the lyric my lovely flower King was talking about. Under the lamppost back on 6th street. And that's when all the pieces fall together. Sixth street is about a block from here.

Once I arrived in sixth street I saw a lamppost with orange petals around a bouquet of yellow flowers. And what I've been waiting for. The note.
'I live in one of the houses on this street. Find me. Oh and trust me. You'll know it's me once you see...'
~Your Flower King

Once I see what? Ignoring my secret admirer's crazy riddles, I walked up and down the street, looking for something that I was supposed to see.

I saw dogs but that wasn't it. I saw many flowers but none that my Flower King gave me.
That's when I saw the house. It was off from all the rest. In my mind, it gave off a feel of happiness and love. When I walked up to the door what did I see?

A bouquet of red flowers, of the exact same type as both the orange and yellow ones, along with a note that read:
'Well Preston. Our mystery has come to an end. You're adorable and I love you. Now knock and the door and tell me who I am.'
~You know what goes here, but maybe you should try saying it ;)

I knocked on the door and soon my Flower King answered the door. "Why hello, my Flower King. It's nice to finally see that beauty you've been hiding."

I talked to my--now blushing--Flower King. I went inside and learned a lot about him. His name was Rob. He had a beard and short brown hair. Rob was lanky and just a little taller than me. Something stuck out about him.

"So Preston...did you like the flowers?" Rob asked me, blushing slightly. In response, I just put my lips on his. Stereotypically, I would say that I felt fireworks. What I felt was much different. I felt love, hope, and my future. Rob was part of all of those to me. After just meeting him I was in love.

When we pulled away, I told him something I had never said to anyone else.
"I love you and I want to spend my eternity with you." I smiled and blushed. Probably one of the weirdest things I've ever said.
"I feel the same about you." He replied.

"I love you, my Flower King."
"I love you too, gorgeous."

And those exact words, 3 years later, were our wedding vows. Everything. From saying I wanted to spend eternity with him, from reminding him about the riddles, from what I liked about the flowers, to the simple words of I love you, to his name to me.

Rob would always be...My Flower King.

Much love.
^MissMello