Coming Down-Multiple Ships

1210 words
Genre: fluff (I guess)
Warnings: mentions sex, multiple ships (aka if you don't like one just shut up and deal with it for the sake of the one shot or don't read it)
Ships: [in order] vikklan, wroetostar, zerkstar, veston

~~~
I found God
I found him in a lover
When his hair falls in his face
And his hands so cold they shake

Blonde hair that had usually been styled back into a small quiff fell forward, landing on the forehead of its owner. Icy blue eyes stared deeply into my midnight black ones. His shaking hand was held out for my grasp, which I gladly took. Small smiles were shared between us, as his soft features made his dorky grin aesthetically pleasing at every glance.

His innocence and timidness shone through every shy gesture and shaking hand motion. Angelic lighting seemed to follow his every step, to the extent of gleaming off his shiny white teeth and radiating off his very being.

I found the Devil
I found him in a lover
And his lips like tangerines
And his color coded speak

Blondes with green eyes were far different, and much more assertive. His lips were addictive, tasting of pure and blissful citrus. He would grasp my hands and drag me along, giving me bright and undeniably perfect smiles. He would forcefully push me into the sheets, devilish grins creeping onto his gorgeous physical features.

He was rough in the best way possible, physical attraction pulling as apart and pushing us together from dusk to dawn. His tanned, pale skin contrasted against my cinnamon skin tone in a heated mess of sweat and bedsheets.

Now we're lost somewhere in outer space
In a hotel room where demons play
They run around beneath our feet
We roll around beneath these sheets

Out of our minds, in a newly explored town with the devilish green-eyed blonde laying beside me was a casual vacation. My safety and sanity had been left behind with my blue-eyed angelic lover about twenty miles away. Our sins lay at our feet, haunting us with every kiss he leaves on my lips. Our unfaithfulness walks behind us, shamefully shaking its head with every hickey left on the other's body.

Yet, his green eyes and pale skin hovered over my midnight orbs and cinnamon colored body for hours on end. No small smiles or timid hand holding with him. He was all addicting kisses and complex metaphors, nothing more.

I've got a lover
A love like religion
I'm such a fool for sacrifice
It's coming down, down, coming down

I've got a lover
And I'm unforgiven
I'm such a fool to pay this price
It's coming down, down, coming down

I found a martyr
He told me that I'd never
With his educated eyes
And his head between my thighs

Midnight black hair and lovely hazel eyes scanned my every feature. My matching midnight hair and eyes all the way to my cinnamon skin and small size, he wanted every inch of it. His maturity held true, through physical and emotional attributes. I was devoted to please him, to make his pupils dilate and his body scream for my touch.