Colors-Vikklan

This talks about drugs and that where it went. Yeah most of it is like backstory and Vikklan stuff happens at the end. Also this is currently my favorite song. I know you guys love Vikklan so here ya go! <3
WARNING: Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, Sex, Swearing, and (at the end) slight fluff. [fucked up fluff but it's fluff]

Vik's POV

Music was blaring and bodies collided together into drunken and high messes of teenage hormones. I was sitting on a sofa with some blonde Australian with crystal blue eyes. I couldn't tell you his name if you asked me with a gun to my head. All I knew was he gave me my dose. I tried to wrap my brain around my thoughts and put them into a sequential order but I was too high for any real function.

I knew the guy who gave me my dose. Lachlan. We were friends and went to underground parties like this so we could get high out of our mind without consequence. Well, I mean that no one would judge us because they wouldn't remember what we even did--let alone remember who we were.

Lachlan and I always did this. Get high out of our minds, since we only seemed happy when we were so high we couldn't tell anyone our name. Our happiness usually led to some mistake or regret. Lachlan and I were so used to be depressed or 'just fine' that happiness led to the most random of situations.

There was a time where we went skinny dipping and ran naked from the cops. We also had sex in the middle of a park, at one am. That was a fun experience. Yeah there was also that one time when we got a high with two of our friends that just happen to be a couple. They need up having coked up sex in some house they broke into. I think it was Preston and Rob, but alcohol is more their thing. They'll get drunk and do whatever Poofless does. Mitch and Jerome are into smoking and drugs that Lachlan and I don't do.

It's great to have friends just as fucked yo as you are. We all do it for a reason, I mean everyone has problems. Lachlan does drugs to feel something different (and to take advantage of me considering that's the only time I let him do anything sexual to me). But he denies that part.

Preston drinks to forget memories of his old friends that he threw away for us. I always feel guilty but when Preston's drunk he's much happier so I let it be. Mitch smokes to forget his fucked up past. A younger brother that's deathly ill and a mother you hate, along with a father that commuted suicide. I'm amazed smoking and drugs is all Mitch does. I'd wanna be dead in his shoes.

Rob can't take the pressure. He drinks to forget that Lachlan and Preston hooked up that one time. He drinks to forget that he was slapped and punched and beaten as a kid. He drinks to forget that he doesn't want to be who he is. Jerome smokes to feel relief. He takes care of his kid that he honestly loves, but can't handle. He does drugs to keep up with Mitch and to feel pleasure. Of any kind.

I do drugs to feel someone's touch. I do drugs so that someone doesn't think I'm the person I am. When I'm high on dope, I'm out of my mind but I feel better there. I feel better knowing my body is in Lachlan's hands and that I can fade away.

-time skip to morning-
Lachlan's POV

I wake up with Vik in my arms. The high is gone. The guys are all probably home or in jail, wishing they were on their pain killer once again. The truth is they can't be and neither can I. We have work. We have lives to live and things to do. So I get up and put on last nights clothes. If I could stay in that high forever, with a doped up Vik in my arms, I would.

The truth is that we can't stay like that. Vik has college classes and internship to take care of. He wants to be a doctor but can't spend more than a couple nights away from his two favorite things. Cocaine and myself. Preston has to get back to helping people get in decent shape. He's both a personal trainer and a nutritionist, so he's always dealing with people's diet and exercise.

Mitch has to get back to cutting up dead bodies in a morgue. No one said being a medical examiner was an easy job for those with weak stomachs. Mitch gets to give reports to people that enforce the law he always breaks. Jerome has to get back to being a lawyer. Defending guilty criminals and then breaking the law yourself is probably soul crushing. After that he gets to be a full-time dad, along with Mitch of course.

Rob gets to go back to helping people with problems worse than his own. He's a therapist with more alcohol problems than the people that show up drunk. All he really does is make up some bullshit that's supposed to make them feel better and charge them $50 a session. I teach high schoolers history. If I'm being completely honest, I know they don't need it or care. But still, I have to teach them something.

As I'm thinking about the hell we all live in, Vik walks into my room. "So what stupid shit did we do last night?" He asks once he falls onto my bed beside me. "I don't think we did anything crazy. Actually never mind, the pants I'm wearing are stolen and I you're wearing someone's thong." I laughed. "We're really fucked up you know that?" He laughs along with me.

"Vik, how are you going to be a doctor if you're always doing shit like this? It's always my fault too. I give you the drugs." I sigh slightly. "Plus if you become a doctor you probably won't have enough time to do any of this." I pout before he sits up and gives me an apologetic look. "I'm not going to be a doctor. Where the hell did you get that? Lachlan I'm going to be a teacher and I'm literally going to work in the same school as you."

"Man really? Drugs seriously fuck me up. I heard doctor." I told him. "Congrats though. Guess you'll never have to give up your addictions. I mean I haven't been caught yet." I smile at him and lean up to give him a kiss. This was the second time we've kissed without being high. It was as great as the last time. Vik kisses me back with little hesitation and just as much passion. When we pull away he asks, "Can we try dating?" I give him a smile and say, "As long as this doesn't change what we do when we're high." I give him a smile. "I promise Lachy. It will only change what we do when we're sober."

He gives me a smile and I finish his sentence," if we ever can be."

[1165 words omfg. This is what you guys get for being awesome. I'm also updating this early because you guys deserve something new. And it's clear you guys like Vikklan the most, then Poofless and then Merome. If you guys want anymore ships leave a comment. (You can also give me prompts.)]