Coffee-Bajanless

630 words
Genre: fluffy
Warnings: adorable fluff, bajanless being cute, unedited, hipster! Mitch, flower child! & pastel! Rob
prompt: flower child! Rob wears flower crowns and pastel sweaters every day. He goes to the same coffee shop everyday where he meets hipster! Mitch. The two boys only talk to each other in pick up lines, which causes manager! Jerome to tell Mitch to ask Rob out or he's fired.

---
I walked into the quaint coffee shop, exhausted and in need of an energy boost. The coffee shop was brightly lit, dark and light Browns being the color scheme. I walked up to the counter and adjusted the flower crown of daises sat atop my head. One of the baristas walked over to me, and my god was he hot. He was absolutely stunning, gorgeous, and oh I don't think I could ever describe how sexy. Short brown hair that's spiked up, hazel eyes, a slim figure, along with his outfit. A large sweater covered in Aztec designs and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans - and I wanted every piece of him. I ordered my coffee, attempting at flirting with some pick up lines.

"I'm sorry, but can you touch me? I want to tell my friends I've been touched by an Angel." I spoke, leaning on the counter. He flushed and giggled. That giggle would be the death of me. I looked down at his apron, seeing the name 'Mitch' written on his name tag. All of a sudden, Mitch reached over the counter and grabbed my hand, holding it for a few heavenly seconds. "You're so cute it's distracting." Mitch spoke, his hand leaving mine only for his finger to gently poke my nose. I giggled - yes giggled - and smiled brightly at him. "Roses are red, violets are blue, I didn't know what perfect was until I met you." I said quietly, smiling at him and all his beauty. "Sadly, your coffee is ready. Though I hope I'll get to see you again my beautiful flower king." Mitch gave me a sad smile.

With that, I leaned over the counter and left him a small kiss on the cheek. "Definitely." His hand shot up to his cheek, holding the spot where my kiss had been as his face turned bright red. I grabbed my coffee and waved, exiting the shop.

-time skip (one week later) & pov change-

"Mitch!" Jerome shouted as I worked on a new coffee order for my lovely flower King. "Yeah?" I shouted back, trying to look in Jerome's direction instead of the handsome coffee buyer. "Come here. Now." I groaned, leaving the coffee in the hands of my co-worker and running off towards our manager. "Yes Jerome?" I asked. "You see the boy in the pastel pink sweater? With the with collar sticking out and cherry blossom flower crown?" I smiled brightly as I glanced over at my flower King. "Yeah what about him?" I asked confused. It wasn't like Jerome to take any particular interest in a customer, especially a pretty boy in a flower crown. "I know you've been flirting with him when he comes in. And no - I don't care at all." I nodded, urging him to establish his point. "However, if you don't ask him out today while he's here, you're fired." "B-but, Jerome..." I attempted to object before being cut off again. "Nope. End of story. Ask him on a date or you no longer work here. Effective immediately."

I groaned, walking back over to the counter with his coffee in hand and a nervous expression. "So uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" I asked, chuckling nervously. He smiled happily, his cheeks tinting themselves pink. "Yes. Of course, Mitch." The way my name rolled off his tongue was utter perfection. "Well I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7? I'll need your address and your - uh - name." I said, anxiety still coursing through my veins. He laughed. "I live on 78 2nd street." He smiled, grabbing his coffee and turning around to look at m again. "Oh and, my name is Rob." Rob giggled and smiled at me, leaving the shop.

---
This sandy the most requested one, but it was my personal favorite of all the headcanons.

PLUS 7K

Also someone help I'm shipping Bajanless a little too much, it's concerning.

the amount of updates though. You guys are spoiled

Anyways, bye.