Bleachers-Vitch

730 words
Genre: mostly fluffy
Warnings: adorable, Vik's ass, kisses, they hint at having sex but that's like every one shot of mine get fucking used to it, (ps: <that's the only 'really bad' swear word in here. go me!), Mitch says 'ass' once.
Requested by: Bajan_star_123

~~~
Vik rushed out of the school as soon as the last bell rang. He knew Mitch always got out of class before he did, and Vik hated being late to - whatever this was.

Vik hurried through crowds of students, pushing them out of the way without even a slight apology. His legs propelled him towards the football field. Once he reached the track, he slowed down just enough to check the time on his phone.

2:45

Vik let a small smile creep onto his face, knowing that Mitch and him would have plenty of time. However, Vik kept sprinting towards the bleachers.

Mitch gave Vik a small wave, chuckling slightly as he watched the small Indian boy sprint towards him. He chuckled slightly and motioned for Vik to hurry up, even though they had plenty of time.

Vik ran straight into Mitch's arms, Mitch grabbing him to stop the boy from falling to the floor. Mitch watched as Vik panted, out of breath from the extreme physical activity happening moments ago.

"Breathless already? Goodness it's my job to do that to you!" Mitch laughed as Vik gave him a small, shy smile. Vik leaned in, giving Mitch a hug that was gladly returned.

The two boys had done this exact thing many times before. They would meet under the bleachers everyday after school, since Mitch usually had football practice or training.

"God you're the best." Vik breathed out, finally getting a good flow of oxygen to his brain. "That title would belong to you, babe." Mitch smiles innocently, pulling out of the hug.

"How long do we have?" Vik asked the taller male anxiously. "It's only 2:51, baby. We've got some time." Mitch responded, sitting down and pulling Vik into his lap.

Vik straddled the older male, wrapping his arms around Mitch's neck and looking him in the eyes. Mitch didn't even try to contain his smile as he wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist.

"I love you." Vik smiled at Mitch, looking at his eyes and then his lips. "I love you and I love this." Mitch smiled back, leaning closer to Vik.

Vik happily closed the distance between their lips, trying not to smile in the middle of the kiss. The two had kissed under these bleachers so many times, but yet every time it left the two with butterflies in their stomachs and stupid, sly grins on their faces.

Their kisses were tender and passionate.

Mitch and Vik soon pulled away, both being left breathless from the kiss.

Mitch pulled Vik's phone out of the boy's back pocket, chuckling as Vik slapped his arm. "Mitch that's my ass!" Vik yelped. "Hush babe. I'm just checking the time." Mitch pecked his lips.

2:56

Vik moved his head near the phone to read the time and cuddled his head into the crook of Mitch's neck. Mitch out the phone down next to him and squeezed the younger male's butt, causing the small boy in his lap to gasp.

"Mitch!" Vik hissed at the older who laughed. "You know you love it." Mitch teased, laughing as Vik mumbled a small 'shut up' from his shoulder.

"Come on baby. I've got to get to practice." Mitch urged the boy sitting in his lap. "Just skip and hang out with me." Vik pleaded. "It's Friday, my mom is going out..." Vik trailed off, looking at Mitch with pleading eyes.

"Maybe this will change your mind" Vik said as he brought Mitch in for another breathless and loving kiss. Vik pulled away from the kiss too soon for Mitch's liking, leaving Mitch to whimper slightly.

Vik pulled himself off the Canadian's lap, giggling as Mitch whimpered again. "There's that and more at my place." Vik teased, officially setting Mitch over the edge.

Mitch wrapped his arms around the Indian's waist, ignoring his yelp and growling in his ear. "Oh is there Vik?" Mitch growled in his ear.

"There is Mitchell." Vik teased, pushing back into his Canadian lover.

Mitch muffled a moan into Vik's hoodie. "Good. I'm driving. Get that ass in gear boy." Mitch instructed as he slapped Vik's butt.

A small squeak came from Vik as Mitch picked up both of their bags, chuckling at Vik's response.

"Let's go, babe." Vik said, pecking Mitch on the lips as they walked to the older male's car. "Gladly." Mitch smiled.

~~~

This was going to be some cute fluff, but then I kept writing. I could literally start writing angst and then like 550 words later they're having sex covered in blood, sweat, and tears.

Seriously I should not be allowed to write on this website. I have too much freedom.

*quietly imagines the Philisnotonfire when Dan has the American flag wrapped around his shoulders and "ruins freedom for everyone"*

*laughs*

*more like makes a strange facial expression where only air comes out of my mouth instead of actual sound*

I'll leave.

LMAO THIS WAS 869 WORDS BUT NOW ITS NOT BECAUSE I ADDED MORE WORDS -

*realizes mistakes*

Okay I seriously need to fucking leave this is almost as long at the one shot itself ffs.