Hey, what's up?-Vitch

592 words
Genre: silly smut (it'll make sense soon)
Warnings: sex, simon, phone calls, swearing, banterous one shot, barely edited

---
"Oh fuck~! Yes, Mitch!" I screamed as he hit that one spot I absolutely loved. He groaned, slamming into me without mercy. I loved every second of it. Mitch's hands sat on the curve of my small waist. I buried my head into the sheets of our bed, my hand gripping the mattress furiously. My thighs were probably bruised and moans were spilling out of my mouth with ease. Mitch would let out an occasional groan, and his nails would dig into the cinnamon skin of my sides. "Fuck, baby boy~" he moaned out. We were reaching our climaxes slowly, enjoying the moment.

That was until my phone started ringing. "Fucks sake." I grumbled out, hastily reaching for my phone. "Who would be calling you?" Mitch hissed. Interrupting people during sex was irritating - to them at least - but interrupting Mitch, especially while with me, was basically a death wish. I looked at the caller ID to see none other than Simon's name appear in large white letters on my home screen. "It's Simon, fucks sake." "You gonna answer it?" He asked, still pounding into me. "If I don't he'll kill me, so yes I am." I clicked the answer call button and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Hey Vik! How's your trip with the pack?" Simon asked, cheerful as ever.

"It's great. I'm hanging out with Mitch right now." I said. "Hey Simon!" Mitch's called out, trying to sound normal and cheerful - despite him being busy trying to reach his climax.

"Hi Mitch!" Simon called back. "Simon said hi."  I grumbled back, to which Mitch paid no attention to. Just then, his tip brushed past my prostate, making me scream.

"Fuck~!" I yelled. I hurried to cover my mouth as I looked back at Mitch. He had a devilish smirk on his face as he pulled my cheeks apart with his hands, never once looking me in the eye.

"Vik...what was that?" Simon asked, confused. Oh fuck.

"Oh Mitch and I are playing COD. The asshole just killed me." I glared back at Mitch. He chuckled before yelling out, playing along with my excuse.

"Get wrecked nerd!"

"Fuck you." I muttered under my breath.

"Anyways, why did you call me Simon?" I asked, changing the subject quickly. The less questions, the better.

"Jeez, Vik. I can't just call to see how you're doing?" Simon sounded offended at my pissed tone. To be fair, he was the one that called me having sex. I was honestly losing my patience, and I could tell that both Mitch and I were close to our highs.

"Considering I'm extremely busy right now? No, you can't."

"What's so busy about video games?" Simon said, pissed.

"I'm not playing video games." I muttered, tired of lying.

"Then what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'M HAVING SEX WITH MITCH RIGHT NOW SO MAYBE WE CAN HAVE THIS CONVERSATION LATER BECAUSE I WANT TO CUM. THANKS, BYE SIMON!" I yelled, my patience running out. I felt Mitch stop for a moment before slamming into me at a somehow faster pace, followed by a loud gasp coming through the phone.

I hung up on Simon, throwing my phone on the floor. I looked back to see Mitch smiling evilly. I knew I'd regret saying that to Simon, but my climax was reaching me quicker than I wanted - and I didn't want to think about Simon during it.

"You'll regret that, baby boy." Mitch said.

"At least I'm getting an orgasm out of it." I mumbled, screaming Mitch's name as I reached my high.

---
1. Just released the wroetozerk book if you lovely fuckers didn't see.
2. FUCK I REALLY LIKE JIDE'S NEW SONG
3. Also, this one shot was just banter
4. Go read the first part of the new book damnit (if you haven't already)

Bye.