Ed Sheeran-Poofless/Praige

1135 words
Genre: fluff
Warnings: kind of more Praige than Poofless, cute, fluffy

~~~
He sat at the small booth in the back corner of the coffee shop, sipping on a newly bought latte. He only stayed to see the lovely man that preformed on stage every Thursday.

The man's gorgeous brown hair and matching brown eyes drove him wild, his beautiful voice and smile being his two favorite things about the younger male.

So he sat in the back corner of the small, crowded coffee shop and waited for the boy to begin his performance.

Soon enough, the boy climbed onto the stage. A smile was presented on his face, white shinning teeth peaking through passion ridden pink lips.

The older male that was seated in the back corner of the shop gave a small smile up to the boy, who returned a much larger one to the bearded male. He glanced over, sending a loving smile to the girl sitting next to the boy in the back corner.

Nothing but smiles were shared all around the crowded shop as the boy finally sat down at the microphone, his words silencing the audience.

"My name is Preston, as some of you may know. Today I'll be singing 'Thinking Out Loud' by: Ed Sheeran, and thankfully my sister Keeley, who is behind this small stage, is going to be doing the instrumentals."

A smile appeared on both the girl and older male's face. They looked at each other with the smile still etched into both of their features. The older male raised an eyebrow at her, achieving her to nod in content.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

The young male, finally being known to everyone who didn't know as Preston, looked down at his shoes for the first verse. A small smile was still etched onto seemingly symmetrical features.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

Preston looked towards the girl, sending her a loving smile through his heart-felt words. The older male looked between the two and allowed a large smile to spread across his features.

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Preston now glanced over at the boy in the back corner, seated across from the girl. A blue beanie was sat atop his head, and a large jacket laying across his shoulders was visible from Preston's view on the stage. He smiled as his best friend of a few years, feeling grateful for everything he has.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

The young male on the stage didn't glance up this time, he looked into the audience for a few seconds. He saw a mess of blonde hair, followed by icy blue eyes. Then he saw a much smaller boy with raven black hair and a cinnamon complexion. Their names were unknown to the male on the stage.