Stars-Vitch

394 words
Genre: extreme fluff
Warnings: unpopular ship, cuteness, stars, fluff

---
Mitch hummed to the song blaring through the radio. Vik didn't know it well, but he couldn't contain his smile when Mitch looked over and sang the very romantic chorus to him. However, Mitch wanted to stay focused on driving - and Vik didn't particularly want to die - so they just held hands in the small console between their seats.

-time skip-

Mitch sat on the hood of his car, gently patting the space next to him to indicate Vik could sit. The young Indian boy didn't seem to notice his lover's kind gesture, because the cinnamon skinned boy had become infatuated with the brightly shinning orbs lighting the sky above them. He stood in the middle of the grassy field, just staring at the tiny balls of light.

"Yo, Vik. Sit down, they aren't going anywhere." The older boy chuckled, grabbing the tiny British boy by his waist. Vik smiled at the dark sky, illuminated by the moon and stars. Mitch, however, couldn't look up at the stars. There happened to be a star next to him that was shinning extremely bright. Vik looked up and saw his Canadian lover and long time friend gazing at him, a bright smile engulfing his features.

"What are you looking at that's got you smiling so pretty?"

Mitch's smile faded slightly as he came back to his senses, but when he saw Vik the smile soon returned.

"My star."

The pink blush that arose to Vik's cheeks would've been obnoxiously noticeable if it wasn't so late. The two boys could barely see the other through the thin layers of moonlight. The glare reflecting off the car was shinning perfectly on Vik though, allowing Mitch to admire his stunning features.

"You're too nice."

"Only to you. Anyone else could be at risk of the Benja's wrath."

That caused both boys to laugh. They soon went silent and embraced the warmth from their body heat, as the fall nights were getting colder fast. "Come on, star. We need to get going."

"Alright, babe. Thank you."

The cinnamon skinned boy stood on his tippy toes and kissed the elder's cheek, causing him to smile and flush happily.

"Anything for you, my little star."

The two lovers got into the older's car, and left.

But they both knew they would return two weeks later.

Just to gaze at their stars, together.

---
More Vitch just because
Seriously though can Vik stop being in all of my favorite ships?
That would be great thanks.
Anyways hope you enjoyed. Bye.