Photographs-Poofless

864 words
Genre: fluffy
Warnings: sex, good, detailed writing for once, and adorableness at the end

~~~
Rob's POV
To say I was obsessed with photographs would probably be an understatement. I loved how clear and quickly you could capture a moment in time and be able to look back at it as long as you were holding another piece of matter.

I was entranced by that concept, which led to me having pictures of everything. If any of my friends saw me without a camera in my hand or bag, they knew something was really wrong.

For holidays my friends would just buy me books, occasionally another Polaroid camera, pens, or extra strength tape. I was content with this way of living.

I had a room full of pictures of everything. There were pictures of beautifully crafted sunrises and sunsets, simple flowers and trees that happened to look so beautiful in the sun's lighting, and there were pictures of me, mid laugh, smiling with friends, just doing every day things.

There were pictures of my friends and my exes. Some were of my friends, who just a so happened to be couples, holding hands or kissing. Some were just my friends laughing or being dorky.

Some pictures, as I mentioned before, contained memories of my exes. There are pictures of some of them kissing my jaw, cheek, lips, or neck. Some are hickeys I've left littered on their skin from the night before.

The pictures have even occasionally included random strangers from one night stands at the local bar. Which is how I met this one gorgeous guy.

I'm bisexual, which means my pictures could have more options of candidates to be included in their small captures of memories.

But my goodness this guy was so attractive. If I had to lie about being gay for him, oh trust me I would.

He was built perfectly, simple but not extremely visible muscles could barely be seen through his plain black shirt. His chocolate brown hair and eyes complimented each other, his laugh and smile just felt like a bonus.

I never will and never have forgotten his name. Preston. Every photo I took of him was perfect, and my room of photos was practically begging for more images of this natural beauty.

I loved the way the bruises I left littered around his neck and collar bone would turn a very pinkish red. I loved how in every photo his collarbone was so sharp it looked as though the photo had been edited, but was just dull enough to make the photo look real.

The way he slept, curled up into a ball, either facing away or towards me was always picture perfect. Preston was my god, sent from the heavens to make me weak in the knees every time he laughed or said my name.

Everything was going great until the day he caught me taking the pictures. In the beginning I was very sneaky and careful not to wake him up, but I guess as time went on I got reckless.

Preston rolled over and woke up, seeing the picture I was holding of his collarbone sticking out through his white shirt, and the little red hickeys scattered all over the skin around it.

Luckily, Preston just smiled. To my surprise he asked to see more. He saw all of my pictures, the ones of my exes, friends, nature, me, just all of them.

When he saw the ones of him and his body, I thought he would flip. Preston was by far the person with most exposed pictures on my wall, but he seemed to pay that fact no mind.

Instead he just gave me a smile and a kiss.

This led to Preston and I to begin dating, and him to become my personal model. I loved every second I spent with him and still do to this day.

I've never found or had anything more perfect in this world to call mine and I want to for the rest of my life.

When I met Preston and we began dating, I crossed off three things from my bucket list.

-take pictures, drunk, naked, kissing, having sex, etc.
-have both a cuddle and fuck buddy be the same person
-find the one

When I started dating Preston, I crossed all of those off my bucket list. Even if our love didn't work out I would still leave all of those three things crossed off my bucket list, but lucky for me it did.

My passion for photographs is now at a more healthy level, seeing as I no longer am carrying a camera to every place I go. My passion for Preston, on the other hand, has only grown since the day we met.

And since that passions has grown and hasn't stopped growing for nearly 3 years I wanted to ask you something.

'Preston Arsement, will you marry me?'

'Yes, Rob. Yes! Yes! Of course!'

I contently wrapped my arms around his waist after sliding the ring on his finger, and passionately kissed him as I had many times before.

It's moments like these when I realize how much this world has done for me, and how little I can truly give back to it.

~~~

Look at that finally after like 8 parts of a ship with Vik in it, there's some Poofless.

No joke.

I was planning on making this Poofless anyways, but if you look the last like 6 parts have been ships with Vik in them.

But Vik's a smol cute bean so who's complaining?

Anyways bye.