Admirer-Vikklan

Vik's POV
I looked over the note for what seemed like the millionth time. It was Monday morning and I was sitting on the bus holding the note shakily in my hands.

Dear Lachlan,
I always see you and your sandy blonde hair. You have these blue eyes that can shine through the darkest of storms. Those eyes have looked into mine so many times. But I doubt you've noticed. I wish you'd hold me like I was yours, but the fact is that I'm not yours.
~your admirer, Star

Everyone rushed to get off the bus. I soon followed their actions until I found myself in front of Lachlan's locker. Well here goes nothing. I slipped the note into his locker and went back over to my locker, grabbing my books for English.

"Hey Vik!" I heard someone yell. I turned around only to see Lachlan run up next to me.
"What do you need?" I asked him, trying to hide my forming blush. He didn't speak to me often. I was your typical outcast. Lachlan was your typical, average high school boy. Well gay boy. He had a group of gay/bisexual/males who liked males. They were his friends and they were all averagely smart.
"VIK. We have a project in English and I need a partner." He told me as though it was an extreme dilemma. "Okay?" I responded. "Why are you telling me this?"

"WILL YOU BE MY PARTNER?" Lachlan screamed at me. I coughed before responding "phrasing Lachlan. The context was there, but your phrasing was not in your favor."
"Maybe I meant it in that way" Lachlan smirked. "But for right now let's focus on English." I smiled at him. "You're only asking me because you know I can't say no!" I told him. "Well that's true that you never say no to me, but I asked because I like hanging out with you. Plus I'll get a good grade."

"Alright Lachlan you win. NOW HURRY UP THE BELL IS GOING TO RING." I told him. We had walked down to his locker when I remembered the note. Damnit. Lucky for me when Lachlan saw the note, he hid it and walked to English with me.

~after school time skip at Lachlan's home~

Lachlan's POV
After school I invited the cute and adorable Vikram to my home. I lived alone so it was perfect.
I had opened the note at lunch with my friends. Mitch and Jerome, who were dating and Preston and Rob, who had been dating so long that we stopped counting the months. I was the only single friend.

I knew it was Vik's handwriting but none of them knew that my crush wrote the note.

"Hey Vik? I found a note in my locker today wanna see?" I tried to make excitement run through my voice, even though I knew Vik wrote it.
"S-Sure Lachlan! Lemme see!!" He squealed and took the note from my hands. Little did he know I wrote him my own note.

Vik's POV
I took the note from Lachlan expecting it to be my own. Surprisingly I saw it begin with: Dear Vik. My jaw dropped and I kept reading.

Dear Vik,
I know you wrote the note left in my locker. Maybe you are the one that's oblivious. I've noticed your midnight like hair, that makes me think of the night and how bright you shine. Your eyes tell me stories, they light up when you talk about certain things. That makes me urge you to continue. You're gorgeous brown eyes that swirl with emotion. I will never forget them. And hopefully, I won't have too.I love you.
~Lachlan

I smiled at the note and how hopeful Lachlan looked. "I love you too." I hugged him tightly as he put his arms around my waist. His lips found his way to mine and we shared a kiss, filled with love and passion for one another.