headcanons #1

430 words
you guys have definitely read headcanons before so there's no point of putting all of this shit here.
(also triple update in 24 hours yay)

---
nonbinary! Vik likes to wear skirts to school in order to tease jock! Lachlan. Lachlan grabs Vik's ass one day. Vik spins around and kisses him. All of Lachlan's friends tease him over it.

flower child! Rob wears flower crowns and pastel sweaters every day. He goes to the same coffee shop everyday where he meets hipster! Mitch. The two boys only talk to each other in pick up lines, which causes manager! Jerome to tell Mitch to ask Rob out or he's fired.

drunk! Mitch showing up at sober! Vik's house and telling Vik about his crush on a certain Brit. sober! Vik just goes along with it, not wanting to break his boyfriend's drunk heart.

teenage! Jerome and teenage! Vik making out, only for Vik's glasses to fall off his face. Jerome steps on them, calling pastel! Rob and pastel! Preston to bring Vik's extra pair of glasses. The two walk in on Jerome and Vik kissing.

kinky! Preston trying to get Rob to let him call Rob "daddy" in bed. Rob finally gives into it, only to find out he has a major daddy kink.

sleepy! Preston falling asleep on punk! Mitch's shoulder while on the train ride home. Mitch decides to take snapchat selfies with the sleeping boy. When Preston wakes up, he joins in on the picture and gives Mitch his number to "send him some pretty pictures."

innocent! Mitch kissing bad boy! Jerome in the middle of a party, confusing their friends. Jerome teases Mitch about his innocence for the rest of the night, until Mitch gets a little to drunk and tells everyone about Mitch's sexual (and kinky) relations with Jerome.

Mitch teasing Vik about his eyebrows, only for Jerome to pass by hand Mitch a skirt. Mitch flushes red as Jerome tells Vik that the skirt is "to help him study."

Lachlan secretly holding anxious! Rob's hand while they present a project for school. jock! Preston slaps Rob's ass as the two boys walk back to their seats, causing Lachlan to wrap his arms around the Canadian boy's waist in order to "protect him."

high school! Lachlan having sex with college! Vik in Vik's car before school. pretty boy! Mitch asks Lachlan about how the sex was, while protective! Jerome "talks" to Vik about Lachlan.

sober! Rob being the designated driver for the rest of the guys. drunk! Preston sitting in the passenger seat, telling the rest of the group how handsome his "lovely boyfriend Robert" looks tonight. Rob repeatedly tells him to shut up, even though he's blushing like mad.