Puns-Veston

726 words
Genre: FLUFF/ smutty description of a picture at the end
Prompt: Imagine your OTP having a pun war.
Warnings: Bad puns, cringe, smutty description at the end, really bad puns
Note: Veston is not my OTP. I just thought this would be a cute ship for some bad puns.

~~~
Vik and Preston were an adorable couple. They were seen as the cute, innocent couple--and they were. However, no one knew that Vik and Preston got into insane fights, that they called war.

Pun wars.

Yes, they would just sit around all day and make puns. At the end of the day, whoever made the most puns wins whatever bet they placed. Today's bet was 'winner posts sexy picture of loser'. Of course it was Preston's idea, and he wanted to win.

The day started off very simple, as the pun wars usually did. Vik and Preston would just begin their days and they would slowly make puns--really bad ones at that.

After agreeing on a pun war day, Preston was sitting at their bar drinking some homemade coffee. Vik came in the room and Preston began making him a coffee as well.

"I guess you could say you're my BAR-itsa." Vik said, making Preston cringe.

"VIK NO THAT WAS SO BAD"

Vik gave Preston a cheeky smile, "All's fair in love and puns." Preston grumbled as he made Vik's coffee. "Now now Preston. Don't get too GROUND up." Vik started laughing at his horrible pun, while Preston groaned. "2-0 mate."

"Don't remind me" Preston mumbled, finishing his coffee.

~~~
Vik stood in front of a tree so Preston could take an artsy picture of him. "Ugh Preston! How long do I have to TREE (be=tree? Idk they rhyme) here?" Preston rolled his eyes, "One: that was the worst pun ever. Two: Shut up and smile And Three: I guess now we can call you Vikkstar12-TREE"
(Again I made a pun rhyme^)
Preston took the photo and laughed at his cringy pun. Vik rolled his eyes, "I guess it's 3-1. You need to catch up Preston."

"Oh LEAF me alone will you?" Preston complained, making another pun. "3-2 and counting" Vik said, smiling at his boyfriend's pun.

~~~
This time the two boys were grocery shopping. With Vik still in the lead, he was determined to win. There was no way Preston would be posting a sexy picture of him.

Preston and Vik were walking through the store until they came across the vegetables--more specifically-- string beans. "Hey STRING BEAN look here" Preston called out at Vik, officially evening the score.

Soon a lady bumped into the two boys and Vik shouted, "CAN YOU LETTUCE ALONE?" This caused Preston to burst out laughing and Vik to get a stern look from the lady.

The rest of the trip consisted mainly of Preston calling Vik a variety of nicknames, and Vik yelling at some more customers. The shopping trip ended with the score being 9-7, Vik still in the lead.

~~~
To end their day, Preston and Vik decided to watch a movie. Vik went into the kitchen and left Preston to choose the movie.

Vik came back into the living room, limping with the popcorn in hand. "I think I dislocated my knee" Vik said to Preston, sitting on the couch. "Did you POP your knee out of place?" Preston giggled slightly.

"I'm in pain and you're making a pun."

"All's fair in puns and war."

"Fuck you."

"I mean I will." Preston laughed slightly as Vik glared at him, still in pain. "Oh and the score is tied up" Preston smiled.

"You're going to be" Vik smirked. "These aren't even puns anymore. We're just making innuendos." Preston groaned.

"Awe. You think I'm PUNy." Vik laughed.

"OKAY OKAY YOU WIN." Preston complained, finally giving in. "Just have some mercy on me when you post the picture." He threw his phone at Vik.

"Mhmm. I'll do whatever I want." Vik smirked, scrolling through Preston's camera roll.

~~~
@TBNRFrags: You're welcome ;) ~Vik
One attachment: //pic.twitter...

The picture displayed Preston standing in front of his bed, holding his phone so that his entire body was in the photo. He was shirtless, only wearing a pair of jeans. Preston's v-line was clearly visible above his pants, a large bulge visible just below his waistline. The photo had a caption as well which read: "Daddy..."

Soon the photo had many replies, favorites and retweets.

@Bajan_Canadian: Well...thanks @Vikkstar123 ?

@LachlanYT: @Vikkstar123 the savage

@MrWoofless: Does Preston know about this? @Vikkstar123 O.o

@JeromeASF: @Vikkstar123 What have you done Vik?!

@PeteZahHutt: 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 @TBNRFrags @Vikkstar123

@ChocoTheChocobo: Looking good bae @TBNRFrags 😍😍😍
~~~

I have sinned. I don't care I'm headed to hell anyways. Oh yeah and I apologize for my bad puns. They were absolute shit. Seriously like someone should've stopped me halfway through this one shot.

Bye <3